Netflix

Tried to start Another Life. I was looking forward to a good sci-fi series.

I'm quitting after 2 episodes. It's not good. Maybe I'll consider it if they make a season 2, but I have my doubts.

Tried to start Another Life. I was looking forward to a good sci-fi series.

I'm quitting after 2 episodes. It's not good. Maybe I'll consider it if they make a season 2, but I have my doubts.
Have you tried The OA? The Dark? The Typewriter? Umbrella Academy?

Have you tried The OA? The Dark? The Typewriter? Umbrella Academy?
The OA was great. Really unhappy to hear it was cancelled. Umbrella Academy was good. Looking forward to season 2.

I know Dark is supposed to be good. I just haven't gotten to it yet. Was waiting for a slow weekend because I tend to binge out a season in a couple days if a show is good.

The typewriter I'm unfamiliar with. I'll look it up though.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
I know I'm way late on this but I'm almost through 4 seasons of Longmire. I love this show. Reccomend to anyone looking for a show to binge.

Reactions: butchna
I know I'm way late on this but I'm almost through 4 seasons of Longmire. I love this show. Reccomend to anyone looking for a show to binge.

I liked that show for a bit except it feels like 500 people live in the county and there are 25 murders per season.

I liked that show for a bit except it feels like 500 people live in the county and there are 25 murders per season.
That's true. Like all shows it does require some suspension of belief, but for me at least the progression of the characters make it worth it.

Dark Crystal - 2 episodes in and I'm interested but also annoyed. I know the original was a muppet deal but 35 years later do we still need to do it with muppets? Story could be interesting but

Watched the first two seasons...my late wife’s favorite. We downgraded our satellite package and A&E was a casualty. So much to binge that I haven’t caught up to that one or Bates Motel.

VN Store

Back