Netflix

Velvet Buzzsaw 7/10 Fun little horror movie felt abrupt at times but great cast and the art portrayed really was visually engaging.

Maybe y'all can help. I now get a can't find an account with this email address. but netflix automatically came out of my account this morning

Two dollars a month? Oh noes!

It’s close to doubling in price since I originally joined. I think I first signed up for streaming plus one disc in the mail at a time for 6.99.

Streaming was pretty limited back then and didn’t have any original content yet.

If you loved Heavy Metal back in the day let me present the latest from David Fincher:

[VIDEO=]

The Umbrella Academy is fantastic. It almost feels like a Tim Burton version of the X-Men. It’s pretty dark and violent, with lots well placed humor. Each character is drastically different from each other, with all of them being very intriguing. This show is vastly superior to all the other super hero series Netflix has produced.

I guess they didn't want to dance around and wait until after JJ Season 3 aired to announce what everyone already knew.

The Umbrella Academy is fantastic. It almost feels like a Tim Burton version of the X-Men. It’s pretty dark and violent, with lots well placed humor. Each character is drastically different from each other, with all of them being very intriguing. This show is vastly superior to all the other super hero series Netflix has produced.

It's good

but they totally ripped off the villain's backstory/motive from The Incredibles, lol

I mean, they had already cancelled Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Daredevil, so it was obviously coming. Plus if Daredevil didn't make the cut, I saw no way Punisher or JJ would.

Losing the Disney agreement meant all the Marvel shows had to go. Plus if they continue to adapt Dark Horse and the Millar universe they will be more than fine. Marvel is about played out honestly.

VN Store

Back