Netflix

Guy is a sociopath. But it’s amazing these people attending threw money at an event that they didn’t research or really even know where it was.
Wanted to add I thought we were taking about the Hulu doc Fyre Fraud, did not know until the end of that one that there was a Netflix doc as well. I’ve watched both now, they both explain things the other doesn’t. Jerry Media was involved in making the Netflix one, the Hulu one has a Jerry media guy who was fired.

i watched this one and the one on Hulu. the one on netflix apparently was produced in some part by effjerry productions, who is named in lawsuits over this fesitval. the hulu one was more independent, and didn't necessarily paint eff jerry in the same light as the netflix version.

either way, i thought this whole story was absolutely fascinating...from the socio path that got it started, to the easy marks they sold to.

there were moments of "holy crap, i can't believe they did that" followed immediately by "those rich spoiled a holes got what they probably deservied, buncha morans".

thoroughly entertained.

Started watching F Is For Family last night......kinda of a non censored King of The Hill set in the 70's....Pretty funny if you like KOH,Simpsons or Family Guy.

Any Brooklyn Nine-Nine fans in here?

I liked the first season or 2 but lost interest. I like the cast and the premise but the humor was never really there for me like other shows I like. I can't put my finger on it, but it just seemed forced or something.

Any Brooklyn Nine-Nine fans in here?
I've never watched it, but I saw a video on Facebook of a police line up where they had the suspects singing backstreet boys. I laughed, made me want to watch it.

Started You, not bad I'd give it 6/10 so far wish it was edgier.
Also started Russian Doll, pretty good so far I'm about 3 in, won't rate it yet.

There is a Big Mouth Valentine special Feb 8th if anyone is interested.

Started You, not bad I'd give it 6/10 so far wish it was edgier.
Also started Russian Doll, pretty good so far I'm about 3 in, won't rate it yet.

There is a Big Mouth Valentine special Feb 8th if anyone is interested.

You is a Netflix special. You can't rate it a 6. Everything Netflix does is the greatest thing ever produced and nobody can say anything negative.

VN Store

Back