Netflix

What is this Frye stuff I've been seine people post about lately?
Was supposed to be a big music festival last year in the Bahamas, it never happened but people paid for tickets and flew down there only to realize it wasn't happening. The documentary explains it all, it was pretty much a scam.

Good documentary. I thought it was just a really bad attempt at a festival that fell apart. Dude was a bigger POS than I expected.

Good documentary. I thought it was just a really bad attempt at a festival that fell apart. Dude was a bigger POS than I expected.

You know though, with the right promoter like Live Nation or Golden Voice and right production team, something like this could seriously be huge. A 3-4 day music fest in the Caribbean? Minus Blink 182 as the headliner of course. Anyway...

Something like that could make some serious money. Perhaps not in Year 1 as any promoter will certainly take a loss, but if you have a successful first year and word gets out about the great time everyone had, these things tend to grow exponentially.

Maybe I'll buy a Caribbean Island and do that. And of course, get @Notorious B.E.N in to help with cranky customs officials in getting our water released.

You know though, with the right promoter like Live Nation or Golden Voice and right production team, something like this could seriously be huge. A 3-4 day music fest in the Caribbean? Minus Blink 182 as the headliner of course. Anyway...

Something like that could make some serious money. Perhaps not in Year 1 as any promoter will certainly take a loss, but if you have a successful first year and word gets out about the great time everyone had, these things tend to grow exponentially.

Maybe I'll buy a Caribbean Island and do that. And of course, get @Notorious B.E.N in to help with cranky customs officials in getting our water released.

In addition to emergency BJ guy, you’ll need a fall guy and a jet ski to make your getaway if things go wrong.

Lol

Guy is a sociopath. But it’s amazing these people attending threw money at an event that they didn’t research or really even know where it was.

That new movie Polar dropped today, looking forward to watching tonight.

Also as far as festivals in beach locales go, both My Morning Jacket and The Avett Brothers have 3 day festivals in places like Playa del Carmen and Dominican and they seem to go off flawlessly. Of course they are at resorts so the infrastructure is already in place.

I finished Daredevil season 3, finally. Not as good as Frank Miller's "Born Again" run in the comics, but still damn good. Absolutely, love Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/DD and Vincent D'onfrio(?) as Kingpin. Great performances as usual. Dude, that played the future Bullseye was really good, too. Damn shame it got cancelled. I love those hallway/this time prison fights, too. The actors that played Maggie and the Priest really had good chemistry with Cox, imo. By far, the best Marvel series that Netflix used to have, although I haven't watched season 2 of Punished, yet

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Watched Murder Mountain, it was decent. Almost felt like different docs smashed together, which kind of took me out of parts.

VN Store

Back