Needing prayers.

He's married, got young kids. I can't imagine how his whole family feels. IDK if I could make the decision to cut off life support for my wife or kids.

Reactions: BigO95
The guy I've mentioned, his name is Joey, and his mom just texted my wife. He's held on longer than they thought, but he has been on life support. They were holding out, we didn't know all the details. They're gonna take him off life support, Dr's said he is brain dead. Idk from all the infection or what, but she did say he has no brain activity. He'll likely be gone soon, and his family could use some prayer for strength during this.
Sorry to hear. Prayers up.

The guy I've mentioned, his name is Joey, and his mom just texted my wife. He's held on longer than they thought, but he has been on life support. They were holding out, we didn't know all the details. They're gonna take him off life support, Dr's said he is brain dead. Idk from all the infection or what, but she did say he has no brain activity. He'll likely be gone soon, and his family could use some prayer for strength during this.
😞🙏

He's gone. Tiffany had called several times while I was in the gym, I don't normally take my phone in, so I called her back and she told me he had passed. I appreciate all the prayers for him and his family. I've known them since I moved here, and they're good folks. I sat there and had me a good cry, feel so bad for them.

He's gone. Tiffany had called several times while I was in the gym, I don't normally take my phone in, so I called her back and she told me he had passed. I appreciate all the prayers for him and his family. I've known them since I moved here, and they're good folks. I sat there and had me a good cry, feel so bad for them.
Dang, I’m sorry joe, and his family. I really don’t have words.

Dang, I’m sorry joe, and his family. I really don’t have words.
I don't either. I told Tiffany that I want to go to his dad's house right now and just hug them all, but I know I gotta give them their time. They've always just been good friends, and good to us, and I hate it for them.

I don't either. I told Tiffany that I want to go to his dad's house right now and just hug them all, but I know I gotta give them their time. They've always just been good friends, and good to us, and I hate it for them.
I’m sad you lost your friend. Praying his family and you are comforted in Jesus’ promise of everlasting life.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend passing, prayers for the family

COVID SUCKS!
Yea. I won't go into details and I'm sure you all know some or know of some too, but there is about to be a tsunami of families evicted from their homes. People with kids. I know there will be some that were just irresponsible and whatever, but, well anyway y'all get it.

I remember all the requests here in my prayers, I'll just ask you all to include these people in yours. It's also a good time for me to offer my thanks for being blessed and protected.

Bigo95 how are you and family?
The children and I are doing much better but my wife still has some troubles with it. It seems to be messing with her Lyme's disease. But everything seems to do that. Overall she seems to be doing better though just watching her.
I believe that we are going to come through it just fine. Quarantine sucks though, I'm about to go crazy with it.

Guy at my church in his mid 70's plays the piano sometimes wife of 59 years died last Tuesday from covid. Weird that he kept everything so hush hush. Well, not weird, we were all just so surprised to learn about it yesterday.

We all knew he had it but it was never presented how serious he was or that she even had it. I just assumed neither were in church because he was sick.

Anyway, they were a sweet old couple and I know he's heart broken.

RIP Mrs. Toller.

Guy at my church in his mid 70's plays the piano sometimes wife of 59 years died last Tuesday from covid. Weird that he kept everything so hush hush. Well, not weird, we were all just so surprised to learn about it yesterday.

We all knew he had it but it was never presented how serious he was or that she even had it. I just assumed neither were in church because he was sick.

RIP Mrs. Toller.
Sorry to hear this.

RIP Mrs. Toller.
Praying for Mr. Toller, family, and friends.

RIP Mrs Toller

VN Store

Back