Needing prayers.

Doing fine, still have some symptoms but not too bad. Just don't feel the best.
We got our results today and we all tested positive for covid.
My wife is the one I am most concerned about seeing she has Lyme's disease and has a compromised immune system.
My step-sister had RA, and it took her quite a while to get over it. She was never hospitalized, but she had terrible lung/breathing issues.

Reactions: BigO95
The guy I've mentioned, his name is Joey, and his mom just texted my wife. He's held on longer than they thought, but he has been on life support. They were holding out, we didn't know all the details. They're gonna take him off life support, Dr's said he is brain dead. Idk from all the infection or what, but she did say he has no brain activity. He'll likely be gone soon, and his family could use some prayer for strength during this.

The guy I've mentioned, his name is Joey, and his mom just texted my wife. He's held on longer than they thought, but he has been on life support. They were holding out, we didn't know all the details. They're gonna take him off life support, Dr's said he is brain dead. Idk from all the infection or what, but she did say he has no brain activity. He'll likely be gone soon, and his family could use some prayer for strength during this.

Absolutely awful.......Can't even imagine....prayers!

VN Store

Back