Needing prayers.

It looks like my whole family has the Corona virus. We haven't got the results back from our test but All of us have the symptoms. And we have at least 3 others in our church to test positive.
My wife is the most sick of us all. None of us seem to be extremely bad and for that I thank God.
Please pray for our little family.
Adding our prayers as well.

My mom got a positive result for COVID19 and has been very ill. My stepfather has had similar symptoms and should receive his results by tomorrow. I have been praying for them both. Mom is pretty tough, but my stepdad is 16 years older at 77 years of age. If you can, mention them in a prayer.

Thanks
How is your mom and step father?

It looks like my whole family has the Corona virus. We haven't got the results back from our test but All of us have the symptoms. And we have at least 3 others in our church to test positive.
My wife is the most sick of us all. None of us seem to be extremely bad and for that I thank God.
If y’all test positive you should consider the hydroxychloroquine treatment, my brother got Covid from one his patients, took the medicine and was symptom free within 48 hours.

If y’all test positive you should consider the hydroxychloroquine treatment, my brother got Covid from one his patients, took the medicine and was symptom free within 48 hours.
Is it at discretion of the doctor? I’ve read so many conflicting reports. I don’t know. Can the patient or the family request it and get it?
edit: happy for your brother

Reactions: BigO95
I mentioned in some thread, maybe corona, but a goid preacher friend of mine, his son has been in the hospital from the virus. Just found out things turned bad, and they've called the family in.

Prayers to all!!!

Praying for you all

Praying for you all

Big prayers BigO

Praying. And glad I didn't get that puppy.

How old is the son? And I hate to see this Joe.
I haven't got any texts, or heard anything, so I'm hoping that means he's still holding on. He's still a young man in his 30's, so that may help, but he is a big guy, and that's probably what's making it so hard on him.

Will pray for you guys.

How old are you 8mile?
Doing fine, still have some symptoms but not too bad. Just don't feel the best.
We got our results today and we all tested positive for covid.
My wife is the one I am most concerned about seeing she has Lyme's disease and has a compromised immune system.

VN Store

Back