Needing prayers.

My mom got a positive result for COVID19 and has been very ill. My stepfather has had similar symptoms and should receive his results by tomorrow. I have been praying for them both. Mom is pretty tough, but my stepdad is 16 years older at 77 years of age. If you can, mention them in a prayer.

Thanks

I am going have to have surgery. So prepare your self . I can't stay on antibiotics for lifetime. Then stents won't work because my stoma goes in . That's another thing dr hartsell messed up. Dr . Fogg was referring me to her I said . No let's find someone else . So I'm looking and she is looking. I'm so stressed about this but bill & Linda can help get me to appt they done told me . If don't do something I am going lose a kidney or get really sick and can't fight it off

The above was the text Tiffany sent me a few minutes ago. She is getting an appointment with someone in Augusta for a 2nd opinion on the stints, but looking like a surgery concerning the stoma. She had texted me earlier from the Dr saying she wanted to cry and would explain later, then sent that. She's pretty stressed right now if you guys could pray for her.
Will pray for you man.

My mom got a positive result for COVID19 and has been very ill. My stepfather has had similar symptoms and should receive his results by tomorrow. I have been praying for them both. Mom is pretty tough, but my stepdad is 16 years older at 77 years of age. If you can, mention them in a prayer.

Thanks
Sorry to hear can they get plasma take alot of vitamins D and C a z pack fast.

Thanks
Prayers brother!

Thanks
Will do

Thanks
We'll be praying

Thanks
Will pray 🙏

Thanks
🙏🙏🙏

Thanks
Will be praying

I mentioned in some thread, maybe corona, but a goid preacher friend of mine, his son has been in the hospital from the virus. Just found out things turned bad, and they've called the family in.

It looks like my whole family has the Corona virus. We haven't got the results back from our test but All of us have the symptoms. And we have at least 3 others in our church to test positive.
My wife is the most sick of us all. None of us seem to be extremely bad and for that I thank God.
Please pray for our little family.

It looks like my whole family has the Corona virus. We haven't got the results back from our test but All of us have the symptoms. And we have at least 3 others in our church to test positive.
My wife is the most sick of us all. None of us seem to be extremely bad and for that I thank God.
I certainly will, keep us updated when you can.

🙏🙏🙏

VN Store

Back