Needing prayers.

Thanks you all. He is just in some pain, as expected. I posted elsewhere thst he was peeing blood last night, but that's stopped. He took a hard hit the his pelvis, that may have caused that. He's having a hard time breathing from the broken rubs and bruised lung, but expected to recover good. The girl isn't so good, still on life support with bleeding in her brain.
Man. Just don't even know what to say.

Thanks you all. He is just in some pain, as expected. I posted elsewhere thst he was peeing blood last night, but that's stopped. He took a hard hit the his pelvis, that may have caused that. He's having a hard time breathing from the broken rubs and bruised lung, but expected to recover good. The girl isn't so good, still on life support with bleeding in her brain.
Prayers up!

We have a mini revival M, W, F and Saturday this week and I'll make sure they all get prayer from FMPW. Especially Skyler.

My preachers grandsons mother n law was killed Saturday in a car accident. She was in her late 40's.
Can 2020 get gone already. Dam! S ou try to hear Behr. 🙏🙏🙏

We have a mini revival M, W, F and Saturday this week and I'll make sure they all get prayer from FMPW. Especially Skyler.

My preachers grandsons mother n law was killed Saturday in a car accident. She was in her late 40's.
Thank you, and I hate to hear about that.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Thank you, and I hate to hear about that.
Yea, I only mentioned it, but forgot to say why, because it was in Kentucky, outside of Louisville. When you first posted about your nephew I was wondering if there was a connection. I guess I knew there wasn't, but you know how the mind wants to do that sometimes.

Reactions: joevol33
Saw a legit update from the girl's mom on Facebook. I'm friends with her, but not very close. The other stuff was accurate, though from my sister in law, you know how hearsay is sometimes. The young girl also had some internal bleeding in her stomach, and they had to remove part of her intestines. She's pretty messed up, and got a long road ahead in getting better. My nephew is doing okay with his injuries, still rough breathing, but a tad better.

Nephew is home, he's pretty bruised up, sent my wife some pics, but he's gonna be okay. The girl's mom posted another update, they still weren't able to close up her abdomen because of swelling, but overall, she had a good improvement today. She said tge Dr's were very hopeful that she was gonna pull through. She's gonna have issues for life, especially since having part of her intestines removed, but should pull through. Tiffany showed me a different picture of the car they were in, and the truck, it's a miracle that nobody died instantly. The front seat where the girl was sitting had parts from the truck in it. My nephew was on the same side in the back seat. Idk if I mentioned, but the red light was out, which was what caused the accident. You're supposed to treat it like a 4 way, they stopped and pulled out, but the guy driving the truck blowed through it without even slowing down and t-boned them.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Nephew is home, he's pretty bruised up, sent my wife some pics, but he's gonna be okay. The girl's mom posted another update, they still weren't able to close up her abdomen because of swelling, but overall, she had a good improvement today. She said tge Dr's were very hopeful that she was gonna pull through. She's gonna have issues for life, especially since having part of her intestines removed, but should pull through. Tiffany showed me a different picture of the car they were in, and the truck, it's a miracle that nobody died instantly. The front seat where the girl was sitting had parts from the truck in it. My nephew was on the same side in the back seat. Idk if I mentioned, but the red light was out, which was what caused the accident. You're supposed to treat it like a 4 way, they stopped and pulled out, but the guy driving the truck blowed through it without even slowing down and t-boned them.
That’s awful for someone so young. I hope they catch the driver of the truck.

Man. Harder knowing how senseless and preventable it was.

So no bleeding on the brain ? What kind of truck ?

So no bleeding on the brain ? What kind of truck ?
Haven't seen her post, or heard anything else about it since the first day, so I'm assuming that issue was taken care of. Again, I'm just assuming. Idk what kind of truck for sure, I'll pist a pic when Tiffany gets home if she still has it.

Just wreckless, nephew said no alcohol was involved
Just sad all around. I have a friend that has a daughter in a coma for about 4 years. She was in a car accident that killed the driver, both under 18 and high on drugs. I interviewed this girl at 16 and she didn’t pass the drug screen then. Now, her mom basically lives at the long term facility where her daughter is kept in a comatose state. 😞

Just sad all around. I have a friend that has a daughter in a coma for about 4 years. She was in a car accident that killed the driver, both under 18 and high on drugs. I interviewed this girl at 16 and she didn’t pass the drug screen then. Now, her mom basically lives at the long term facility where her daughter is kept in a comatose state. 😞
I couldn't imagine that kind of situation.

received_396166491397890.jpegreceived_796861707826589.jpegtop is the truck, bottom pic is tge car they were in. You can see some of tge blue inside the car.

VN Store

Back