NCAA Super Regionals Tickets (SOLD OUT - Standing Room only available 90 minutes before first pitch)

Or they add seats but only tell Mookie what the phone number is again

I still don't know a single person who got through on the advertised phone line. It seems like a facade to protect the fact that you could only get a customer service rep through an internal phone number. I'm just glad I knew someone who could let me know.

I still don't know a single person who got through on the advertised phone line. It seems like a facade to protect the fact that you could only get a customer service rep through an internal phone number. I'm just glad I knew someone who could let me know.

That wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

Man I am happy for ya and thanks for helping folks out, that’s legit!

Thanks for sharing Mookie. Wish I had seen your post about 5 minutes sooner. LOL

Enjoy the show.

So I plan on getting in line for ticket for standing room only. I know I will have to be there bright and early to be in the front of the line. My question is do you think anyone would care if I posted up with a chair and cooler full of beer outside the ticket office at the stadium. Would campus police and Knoxville PD make an issue of drinking beer and pre gaming in front of the stadium till I got my tickets?

So I plan on getting in line for ticket for standing room only. I know I will have to be there bright and early to be in the front of the line. My question is do you think anyone would care if I posted up with a chair and cooler full of beer outside the ticket office at the stadium. Would campus police and Knoxville PD make an issue of drinking beer and pre gaming in front of the stadium till I got my tickets? Need as much info on this.

So I plan on getting in line for ticket for standing room only. I know I will have to be there bright and early to be in the front of the line. My question is do you think anyone would care if I posted up with a chair and cooler full of beer outside the ticket office at the stadium. Would campus police and Knoxville PD make an issue of drinking beer and pre gaming in front of the stadium till I got my tickets?

Man, unfortunately, I think they would… I know that rules are bent on game day, but sitting in line with a cooler full of beer probably isn’t going to fly.

Man, unfortunately, I think they would… I know that rules are bent on game day, but sitting in line with a cooler full of beer probably isn’t going to fly.
Won’t be full of beer. have a couple drinks for the that don’t contain alcohol. But what is really the difference between that than tailgating all day. I understand football different but this could be a special time for campus and everyone that attends.

Lots of folks drinking outside in a line last weekend. Do it responsibly and not make a scene and no one cares. When the line was moving into the gate, the police were there just having folks pour everything out. Act like a fool……and they’ll probably come down on you.

Anyone know if you can still bring chairs and sit on the burm outside left field or will they run you off? My dad ia 73 and a ut alum. Hasnt been to a game since graduation and really wants to go however he can. Dont have the kind of money it would take to get tickets.
post your email in reply if you still need tix. I have 4 for Sunday I can’t use.

I have had the same experience trying to explain a force out, I made a fool out of myself trying, eventually it might take.

Try explaining the infield fly rule...and look at the blank stare. Or a balk.

This is a true story: when married to my ex and living in AZ we went to a D’Backs game. The D’Backs led by three runs as we entered the top of the 9th. My ex asked me if the opposing team DIDN’T go ahead or tie the game in the ninth, would the D’Backs get to bat again in the bottom of the ninth just so they could win by a greater margin. “No, Honey, the game will over if the home team is ahead after the top of the ninth.”

Reactions: ArdentVol
Try explaining the infield fly rule...and look at the blank stare. Or a balk.

This is a true story: when married to my ex and living in AZ we went to a D’Backs game. The D’Backs led by three runs as we entered the top of the 9th. My ex asked me if the opposing team DIDN’T go ahead or tie the game in the ninth, would the D’Backs get to bat again in the bottom of the ninth just so they could win by a greater margin. “No, Honey, the game will over if the home team is ahead after the top of the ninth.”

Oh brother...the balk yeah that’s a thing, trying to explain it I mean.

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back