NCAA Super Regionals Tickets (SOLD OUT - Standing Room only available 90 minutes before first pitch)

They should put up a big screen or 7 on the street outside and have a watch party there. Shut the street down and just let people be near the damn game at least

This is a really good idea, but everyone would byob and nobody would be in the stadium. 😜

Reactions: bigdaddy
Why not presale both weekends at the same time
Why not email the buyers of the prior weekend and give them right of first refusal.
Why sell 8 tickets to season ticket buyers that did not buy 8 tickets knowing the lion's share of those 8 will go on secondary market.
I’d be interested to know (and we never will) how many of the 8 wind up out there like that. I originally only put in for 4 and was asked by a VN poster if I could try to secure him 4. So I upped my request to 8 and received them all. I did it on several occasions throughout the season, as they opened it up more, and repeatedly passed them through at cost + a little beer money. I don’t see the point in screwing people out of memories and potential once in a lifetime opportunities for a few hundred $’s. Friday night when my 4 yr old jumped out of his seat and asked me if that was a HR (because he couldn’t see for all the other adults standing) and I said yes and he told me to put my arm up so he could do the elbow/bicep bump the team does after HR’s you realize there’s way more to it than $ and those moments don’t happen for other dad’s and sons/daughters at $300/ticket. I’ve loved watching him get more and more into the game and the team as the season has progressed and only hope I’ve been able to provide some of those moments for others who have used my extras/unused tickets.

Does anyone know how many standing room tickets will be sold right before game?
FWIW, the guy at the athletic dept who told me they were sold out this morning said he expected it would be 200, as that's what there was for the regional.

I’d be interested to know (and we never will) how many of the 8 wind up out there like that. I originally only put in for 4 and was asked by a VN poster if I could try to secure him 4. So I upped my request to 8 and received them all. I did it on several occasions throughout the season, as they opened it up more, and repeatedly passed them through at cost + a little beer money. I don’t see the point in screwing people out of memories and potential once in a lifetime opportunities for a few hundred $’s. Friday night when my 4 yr old jumped out of his seat and asked me if that was a HR (because he couldn’t see for all the other adults standing) and I said yes and he told me to put my arm up so he could do the elbow/bicep bump the team does after HR’s you realize there’s way more to it than $ and those moments don’t happen for other dad’s and sons/daughters at $300/ticket. I’ve loved watching him get more and more into the game and the team as the season has progressed and only hope I’ve been able to provide some of those moments for others who have used my extras/unused tickets.

You're a good man.

This might be the toughest ticket in UT sports history for an on campus game. Secondary sites are sold out or offering an occasional RF bleacher seat for $600. I’ve never seen anything like this but it’s the culmination of extremely limited supply and outrageous demand.

All the reason for Tennessee to build a bigger and better stadium. Just keep it on campus, please!

(Yes I know they’re already in the works)

Man....what a tease, sorry man, that flat out sucks!

It's alright. I can't even get to Knoxville this weekend. LOL

My intention was to give them away here on Vol Nation.

I really wanted to see what the process was like for the average Joe. It was antiquated and it sucked. Reminded me of trying to get a Saturday morning tee time back in the 1990s.

After I hung up, I went to LSUs ticket site and got 4 MVP seats for my brother in less than 5 minutes.

I know I’m in the same crowd as most but I need 2 tix. Just need them for either Saturday or Sunday

It's alright. I can't even get to Knoxville this weekend. LOL

My intention was to give them away here on Vol Nation.

I really wanted to see what the process was like for the average Joe. It was antiquated and it sucked. Reminded me of trying to get a Saturday morning tee time back in the 1990s.

After I hung up, I went to LSUs ticket site and got 4 MVP seats for my brother in less than 5 minutes.

You sir, are a great brother!

Reactions: ArdentVol and txbo
Where are they?

All GA seats are in the temporary bleachers on the 3rd base side. The old diagrams have all the RF Seats as GA and even some of the upper deck seats in many diagrams

I drove by the stadium to see if more seats are being installed I did not see any. There were some high school looking teams practicing.

I kind of hope they don't add more seats at this point of time. Those seats could be filled with quite a bit of purple.

Reactions: txbo
The Legends are going to make life very hard for Paul Manieri all weekend. I love it! Will be epic to watch.

The students were rough last time because COVID protocols kept the stadium rather quiet and it was VERY easy to hear them. You couldn't really hear the students over the weekend nearly as well.

Obviously, in my "day" at UT; us students were perched over the visitor dugout before SEC rules prohibited this. Wow! I miss those days.

Reactions: SmokinBob
All GA seats are in the temporary bleachers on the 3rd base side. The old diagrams have all the RF Seats as GA and even some of the upper deck seats in many diagrams

I drove by the stadium to see if more seats are being installed I did not see any. There were some high school looking teams practicing.

I kind of hope they don't add more seats at this point of time. Those seats could be filled with quite a bit of purple.

Gotcha. Thanks

Or they add seats but only tell Mookie what the phone number is again

FWIW, the guy at the athletic dept who told me they were sold out this morning said he expected it would be 200, as that's what there was for the regional.[/QUOTE
I’ll be in line and I’ll be there early enough to make sure I am with in the first 10. I don’t care how early I gotta get there. I don’t like sitting anyways and I rather stand entire time.

VN Store

Back