NCAA Super Regionals Tickets (SOLD OUT - Standing Room only available 90 minutes before first pitch)

vol66

Grand Noobah!
So what will be allowed inside the block party? I know they said concessions would be available. But what about chairs and cooler or will it be treated like entrance into the stadium? The link didn’t state the rules other than the times when not to form a “line”.
Hey no rules is a good thing!!! It fits the #crashtheparty! Theme.

GBO!!!

vol66

Grand Noobah!
They heard folks would be sitting there pounding beers all morning. Unfortunately this is just going to force them to drink elsewhere all morning and then drive to campus.
This.

Do that all morning, then try to park an SUV in a parking garage designed for Volkswagen Beetles...

It’s gonna be something.

If so, I’ll buy 1!
@BallerVolFan are you still looking for one? I searched back through this thread to see who was just needing one. It looks like one of our party is going to have to back out. Want it to go to someone else who was dialing their fingers off for tickets and is gonna be screaming from the left field bleachers wearing orange.

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
@BallerVolFan are you still looking for one? I searched back through this thread to see who was just needing one. It looks like one of our party is going to have to back out. Want it to go to someone else who was dialing their fingers off for tickets and is gonna be screaming from the left field bleachers wearing orange.
If not baller, I think @fryeguy93 just needs one.

BallerVolFan

I AM! If that ticket is still available, I want it badly.

VN Store