NCAA Super Regionals Tickets (SOLD OUT - Standing Room only available 90 minutes before first pitch)

So what will be allowed inside the block party? I know they said concessions would be available. But what about chairs and cooler or will it be treated like entrance into the stadium? The link didn’t state the rules other than the times when not to form a “line”.

Hey no rules is a good thing!!! It fits the #crashtheparty! Theme.

GBO!!!

Reactions: ArdentVol
If so, I’ll buy 1!

@BallerVolFan are you still looking for one? I searched back through this thread to see who was just needing one. It looks like one of our party is going to have to back out. Want it to go to someone else who was dialing their fingers off for tickets and is gonna be screaming from the left field bleachers wearing orange.

Reactions: SmokinBob
@BallerVolFan are you still looking for one? I searched back through this thread to see who was just needing one. It looks like one of our party is going to have to back out. Want it to go to someone else who was dialing their fingers off for tickets and is gonna be screaming from the left field bleachers wearing orange.

If not baller, I think @fryeguy93 just needs one.

Reactions: 4Sports4Us
I AM! If that ticket is still available, I want it badly.

Would have got here earlier

Need 2 tomorrow if possible. We’ll try for SRO but would prefer actual seats

VN Store

Back