NCAA Super Regionals Tickets (SOLD OUT - Standing Room only available 90 minutes before first pitch)

Anyone know if you can still bring chairs and sit on the burm outside left field or will they run you off? My dad ia 73 and a ut alum. Hasnt been to a game since graduation and really wants to go however he can. Dont have the kind of money it would take to get tickets.
Wow.. good idea. If anyone knows the answer let me know as well. Kind of similar situation, uncle played baseball at UT and want to take him to his first game back in 40 years. Best of luck to everyone, this won't be a problem in the future after Tony V gets his expansions.

I’m just thankful that the Vol baseball program is in this position to make us all want to go. I hate not getting tickets, but the bright side is being able to join the ride on this journey. ESPN2 and ESPNU will be my constant companion this weekend. Go Vols....beat the stew out of LSU.

good luck. they're even sold out there. I think there's one ticket for Sunday available at $600

I could be grossly mistaken, but I have a feeling that tomorrow's StubHub/Vivid situation will look a little different. I'm not suggesting cheap tickets by any means, but I doubt there will be the total dearth of supply we're presently seeing... or, that's my hope at least!

Hate to think I will have to set up my chair early in morning on 2-3 days but it may come to that.
Wonder if they'll let middle-aged and older guys bring a stool to view game from?

Reactions: txbo
Nobody begrudges you Preacherman....and you have been very generous throughout the year. It's still a bad process.

What day is your boy most likely to pitch? If I can find them, you'll be watching from the MVP section.

The great question. Could be 1 pitch any game or 4 innings. I would love for him to have the outing he had against them last time or the Florida outing. We have decent seats for parents. And bad part was my extras were better last week than the parents so I took them and let rest of the family sit together. This week I would get to talk to son all game because they are right beside dugout or at least close.
I think most season ticket holders have tried to do what is right but I'm sure that is not everyone.

They actually said hey to fans on the hill beside the left field line during the season and you could see good. Had a few friends that chose to sit there. But i think the new seats will take that view away except maybe infield if you sit in the right place.

The great question. Could be 1 pitch any game or 4 innings. I would love for him to have the outing he had against them last time or the Florida outing. We have decent seats for parents. And bad part was my extras were better last week than the parents so I took them and let rest of the family sit together. This week I would get to talk to son all game because they are right beside dugout or at least close.
I think most season ticket holders have tried to do what is right but I'm sure that is not everyone.

He's my wife's favorite. Every time the coach visits the mound, she calls for your boy. LOL

I hope this weekend will be a memorable experience for your entire family.

Alright, everyone. I'm selling them to @CladInOrange. Sorry to disappoint y'all. We had a standing agreement from the other night that if one of us got tickets, we'd sell to the other. It seems only fair I honor it regardless of price. If any other tickets come my way, I'll be sure to post them here.

Stand up guy. Vol Nation is the best.

Who will most likely not go/forget
This might be the toughest ticket in UT sports history for an on campus game. Secondary sites are sold out or offering an occasional RF bleacher seat for $600. I’ve never seen anything like this but it’s the culmination of extremely limited supply and outrageous demand.

This might be the toughest ticket in UT sports history for an on campus game. Secondary sites are sold out or offering an occasional RF bleacher seat for $600. I’ve never seen anything like this but it’s the culmination of extremely limited supply and outrageous demand.

i think the Cal game in 2006 was the toughest I've ever seen. I couldn't even find a scalper outside the stadium for it

I
Hate to think I will have to set up my chair early in morning on 2-3 days but it may come to that.
Wonder if they'll let middle-aged and older guys bring a stool to view game from?
I second this question. 73 year old dad would have to have chair.

I

I second this question. 73 year old dad would have to have chair.
They won’t allow it, I can go ahead and promise you that. I was in SRO for the arkansas game a month ago. They are strict as hell about where you can stand, and even stricter about blocking other peoples walkway or view.

Alright, everyone. I'm selling them to @CladInOrange. Sorry to disappoint y'all. We had a standing agreement from the other night that if one of us got tickets, we'd sell to the other. It seems only fair I honor it regardless of price. If any other tickets come my way, I'll be sure to post them here.
I, for one, will never forgiv...

Nah, dog, you're good. I had seen the arrangement you're talking of but had forgotten the parties it was between. It's totally right of you to honor that. Also, you're beyond a stand up guy for not just turning a ton of money on the deal.

Thanks for playing your small part in what is the epic 21 Vols season.

VN Store

Back