NBA Finals: Who Wins?

NBA Champ?

• Boston

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Golden State

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Jaylen Brown

It's totally in play for him, but he's not creating for others like Tatum is. Tatum isn't shooting well, but he's really become a good decision-maker. Something flipped with him this year and he's reading the double early enough to punish it, now. So I think Brown has to have convincingly better numbers in order to beat out Tatum with voters.

It's kinda like the Paul Pierce thing...Ray Allen may have deserved MVP, but it was PP's team, he was the star, and he was initiating more offense, regardless of how clutch and efficient Allen was.

It's actually in play for Smart. He's shooting really well and yeah he's only doing 15, 5, and 5, but the voters love him on D. I would say he's kind of overrated on D, but what he's been able to do taking Draymond has been a game-changer in this series.

The rest in this series lined up perfectly for Boston. They got so much rest to recover from the ECF...2 games in 9 days with Smart and Time Lord ailing...and now Steph has to play on a bum ankle off 48 hrs of rest. Doesn't feel like dubs have a great shot tonight. C's need to go right at Steph every time down the floor.

Zack Lowe said Steph averaged 5 catch and shoot 3's per game and 6.5 off the dribble this season. In this series, he is 4/7 and 14/30, respectively. In other words, the C's have done everything they can to take away the off ball 3 and he's still hitting 6 3's per game.

I am a huge Celtic fan but they squandered their chance at a title by losing game 4 the way they did. Warriors wont make that mistake, they will win two out of next three. Boston's offense when not working, is all about chucking contested threes, which will lose them more games than you can win.

I am a huge Celtic fan but they squandered their chance at a title by losing game 4 the way they did. Warriors wont make that mistake, they will win two out of next three. Boston's offense when not working, is all about chucking contested threes, which will lose them more games than you can win.

Still feels like it's the Celtics series. I don't think Celtics have lost 2 straight since the AS break. Even when GSW wins, it feels like C's are the better team. C's should have had a rebounding advantage last night and I think they just had bad luck with a lot of bounces (-13).

It appears that Dell Curry's new boo is the ex-boo of Sonya Curry's new boo and the internet is running wild. They were all at the game last night.

VN Store

Back