NBA Finals: Who Wins?

NBA Champ?

• Boston

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Golden State

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Warriors have the best player, the experience, the better crunch time offense, home court advantage, and they are healthier at the moment.

Celtics have the best 5, the slightly better defense, and more size.

Celtics best chance is if the refs allow them to be really physical, and their biggest X factor is Smart. If the Celtics bring it and he's not shooting them regularly in the foot, then they will win the series. I am picking the Warriors because I think at least a few of these games are going to be close at the end, and the Warriors offense is good in crunch time and the C's have been manic.

The Warriors losing by double digits at home when Jayson Tatum manages to score only 12 is not a great sign

But on the flip side, the role players shot 18/28 from 3p. That's probably not happening again either.

C's sure put the clamps on them. Warriors couldn't do anything in that 4th.

Russillo said on his pod today that all the shark $ is on C's, and I started feeling like I got this series all wrong...and then that 4th quarter.

285736567_2273339859482863_4109672744883929667_n.jpg

Looking at the box score and using hindsight, Derrick White really flipped the whole game. This isn't the series for either Williams, IMO, and if White's gonna hit five 3's a game, he can eat up 32 mpg and they have their own devastating small-ball lineup (which is much better at D and rebounding than the Warriors 5). Dubs need him to start shooting 30% from 3p, again.

C's made an interesting adjustment putting Smart on Green, and the Warriors are going to have solve that.

Good thing Klay and Wiggins showed up tonight. Otherwise the warriors might be down by 17..

VN Store

Back