NBA Finals: Who Wins?

NBA Champ?

• Boston

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Golden State

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
“Curry’s system” looks like it has a KD sized hole in it

Good thing Klay and Wiggins showed up tonight. Otherwise the warriors might be down by 17..

Yeah, what would they have done without Wiggins going 1/6 on wide open 3's and having more turnovers than assists?

Bro, he’s in the finals. Please, just believe me. He’s better than KD, bro. You gotta believe

Listening to Bill Simmons (a Boston fan) and KOC do 20 minutes on how great Curry was last night and how terrifying it is to watch him drop over 30 on your team when you're sending everything at him. They even specifically mentioned how Wiggins and Klay can barely do anything to create their own shot...and I'm juxtaposing that with last night's analysis mocking the Curry system and crediting Wiggins and Klay as the reason the game wasn't worse.

Listening to Bill Simmons (a Boston fan) and KOC do 20 minutes on how great Curry was last night and how terrifying it is to watch him drop over 30 on your team when you're sending everything at him. They even specifically mentioned how Wiggins and Klay can barely do anything to create their own shot...and I'm juxtaposing that with last night's analysis mocking the Curry system and crediting Wiggins and Klay as the reason the game wasn't worse.
My post re: Wiggins and Klay was during the 2Q when they had 70% of the warriors points.

Listening to bill simmons for anything is part of your problem FYI

Listening to bill simmons for anything is part of your problem FYI

OK but find me one person who mocks the Steph system. It's a wild take. And Bill is right about everything with Steph. Zack Lowe, Ryen Russillo, KOC...they all say the same things.

I’m old, I know but chanting F bombs at sporting events is equally lame.

Yeah, both sides lose on this one. Draymond asks for it, so I don't wanna hear high road stuff from the Warriors. I'm sure Klay is calling his teammates out for yelling F-bombs within ear shot of kids on the floor level.

Reactions: TBrown
At this point, I would guess they'd award Tatum with MVP...he's around 22, 6, and 8 shooting 34%...

Let's hope so. That's best case scenario for me. I get $140 if C's win and $82 if Steph is finals MVP
Whoa save some money for the rest of us

Steph not getting MVP without the warriors winning so not going to thread that needle

VN Store

Back