National Average Price of Gasoline Hits an All-Time High

I don’t have a particular one in mind. Do you have advice? I will buy a used one, not a new one. I’ve been browsing on the auto sites. Searching a 200 mile radius. Got about 20 saved to my email. I am early browsing. Probably be late July when I purchase unless I see something that strikes me as a great deal.

Selling my F150 over a decade ago was the worst car move I ever made. A man needs a truck. I am getting excited like a kid for Christmas.

I was going Tacoma or Tundra. Leaning heavy towards wanting Tundra but considering Tacoma due to gas prices.
I've got a '14 Tundra 1795 edition. I really like it. Reliability. Good 4WD system. Has pulled anything I've required with ease. Gets about 16 mpg on average.
complaints are: 1. Ride quality is not as good as similar American trucks, 2. The E tune radio crashes and requires update at dealership.
I'll be selling mine soon.

I've got a '14 Tundra 1795 edition. I really like it. Reliability. Good 4WD system. Has pulled anything I've required with ease. Gets about 16 mpg on average.
complaints are: 1. Ride quality is not as good as similar American trucks, 2. The E tune radio crashes and requires update at dealership.

Thank you.

So minimal ride quality difference or large?

Are you buying another truck after this one? If so, are you sticking with Toyota?

How many miles you got on it?

Thank you.

Are you buying another truck after this one? If so, are you sticking with Toyota?

I smells a financial transaction
Make sure you take it to Wally’s to get a good look over

1656090870373.gif

Using a radio lol. Come into the 21st century, it's not so bad.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Thank you.

The Tundra rides like a truck. I think the ride quality is like Ford and Chevrolet 10 years ago. Mine is lifted a bit so that effects it too.

I probably will get another, smaller truck. I have access to an F250 if I need it.

About 68k

Thank you.

Toyota’s are great trucks, but they do give you a more truck like ride and a less refined interior. For example, compare the 4-runner to other SUV’s in its class. The ride is not near as smooth as other competitors and even the Limited feels light on touch and features inside. It wouldn’t keep me from owning one, but those are some notable considerations.

Reactions: AM64 and allvol123
Toyota’s are great trucks, but they do give you a more truck like ride and a less refined interior. For example, compare the 4-runner to other SUV’s in its class. The ride is not near as smooth as other competitors and even the Limited feels light on touch and features inside. It wouldn’t keep me from owning one, but those are some notable considerations.
Toyota HUD is garbage compared to many others. My in laws have near new Tundra and 4Runner and they make my wife's Odyssey UI look like a spaceship.

I’ve often wondered why Toyota hasn’t done better on this area. I suspect it’s to drive people to the Lexus brand.
I dont think Lexus is all that impressive either. McRib's convertible is meh

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back