National Average Price of Gasoline Hits an All-Time High

Biden EPA plans to tackle coal industry by enacting new limits on other pollutants
"We want to present the industry with a suite of regulations so that they can make the best long-term investments possible," Regan said. "The power sector will ... look at the cost benefit of complying with those and more than likely stay with the conclusion that ... clean energy is more cost effective for them and for their customers," he said.
Get ready to bend over for your electric bill….it will be coming in dry

Putin’s ban on coal . Joe has no control over and can’t cause fuel , electricity, food , building supplies or anything else to increase . Next presser hot topic .
There are clean energy offsets in the Inflation Reduction Act, should reduce energy spend

Reactions: 0nelilreb
You think his usage was more than 2x.

Lol. Joe might want to wave his magic wand and move midterms to the Spring.
It’s more likely than thinking his bill doubled out of the blue. Mine went up slightly mostly due to the near unbearable heat and I run my house at 66 during the summer.

It’s more likely than thinking his bill doubled out of the blue. Mine went up slightly mostly due to the near unbearable heat and I run my house at 66 during the summer.

I’ve not seen a weather trend to indicate why a person would double their usage. So unless he doubled the size of his house or is running some factory in the backyard this year, I am doubting he doubled his usage.

I’ve not seen a weather trend to indicate why a person would double their usage. So unless he doubled the size of his house or is running some factory in the backyard this year, I am doubting he doubled his usage.
Maybe he was gone for two weeks out of the month last year?

VN Store

Back