'22 MS RB Branson Robinson (uga commit)

I don’t think he picks us, but i do love Sneed hyping UT even on long shots. Invaluable type of recruit for a program trying to rebuild

Reactions: T Dog
On another note, I’m watching “She’s out of your league” (really underrated movie), and they just said Branson numerous times (talking about Missouri (where Heupel coached)) as i type this. So that’s a sign obviously. Vol
It is an underrated movie

Heupel and his staff could make Louisiana and Mississippi kids a priority since Tennessee has never had a lot of players from those two states in football.

Or basketball for that matter.

Yo Branson he go hard like super hard no mo play in ga or he may need the bengay from all these hits by da team in orange - Andy’s next hit

Reactions: Vol_0311
Guess Meth Addict forgot that Burns coaches WR’s and not RB’s.

View attachment 381581

This might be the dumbest most embarrassing tweet ever. The kid is nothing like Dime Piece as we called T. Stephens and built more like Jamal or Cheese when they stepped on campus. Then the idiot said Kodi Burns who coaches Wrs. Smdh stay off the meth and moonshine

This might be the dumbest most embarrassing tweet ever. The kid is nothing like Dime Piece as we called T. Stephens and built more like Jamal or Cheese when they stepped on campus. Then the idiot said Kodi Burns who coaches Wrs. Smdh stay off the meth and moonshine
well, now i gotta know. how did he get the nickname dime piece? I could see some ladies with that moniker... Then there's a guy nicknamed Dime bag Darryl (RIP).

Last edited:

VN Store

Back