'24 MS DL Kamarion Franklin (Ole Miss commit)

they're not the only ones......love the black Baseball unis, and that UK game.....the dark mode unis are my favorite alt. i like the smoky gray helmet, but the two tone gray is a little wonky to me. don't hate it, but can take it or leave it. i liked the 1st version dark mode we used against USCe 2 years ago....but now seeing the full deal.....no going back. give me orange and white or dark mode. and i'm good. dont care for the orange helmets.
I liked the gray helmet but you really couldn't see what it was all about except close up

I liked the gray helmet but you really couldn't see what it was all about except close up
Agree, I loved the incorporation of the Smoky Mtns. on the grays, but it was just too hard to see unless the camera was on a helmet just sitting there on the sideline and you had time to visually focus on it. The concept of it was great, though.

they're not the only ones......love the black Baseball unis, and that UK game.....the dark mode unis are my favorite alt. i like the smoky gray helmet, but the two tone gray is a little wonky to me. don't hate it, but can take it or leave it. i liked the 1st version dark mode we used against USCe 2 years ago....but now seeing the full deal.....no going back. give me orange and white or dark mode. and i'm good. dont care for the orange helmets.
The dark modes fit in well with the "taking Kentucky's soul" aesthetic we had going that night.

VN Store

Back