'24 MS DL Kamarion Franklin (Ole Miss commit)

Let him come to Uconn. I dont like a current commit to Kiffen dictating the terms of a visit.
Not terribly worried about Kiffin and Ole Miss. Kid will probably stay home to play in front of friends and family, but you never know how a recruit will respond to a visit to a rockin' Neyland Stadium. Just wish this one were a night game.

And many kids don’t want to be really close to home when they go to college. But 2-4 hours can be the sweet spot…far enough that you’re” going away to college,” But close enough that family can come see you play. That’s why being close to Nashville, Atlanta, and Charlotte is great for Tennessee, but Knoxville area kids who are big time recruits like Higgins and Rodgers don’t mind leaving.

Good point. I was a jr college transfer and wanted the he$& out of Roanoke, VA. It was 1992 and I read brochures about UT. I hand never driven to Knoxville and didn’t know a sole. But i wanted a fresh start and it was less than four hours so I could go home to see my mother and grandparents.

This would be a good flip, but I doubt it happens. We need DL help, and Amaris Williams looks like he'll flip to Ohio State, not us.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Coming for the party only. Nothing to see here
Umm I think we’re going to give him something to consider. May not happen but they will swing hard. You always see one you don’t expect and if you’re going to swing a bag at someone it would probably be interior Dline this year.

Maybe we can pull the Tyre West treatment

Edit: Glad we have Hobbs and West
For sure, them are 2 that really need to work hard this off season. Both are very talented and promising players. Bradley needs to really be working hard also, we need all 3 of them to grow and be able to contribute next year at a high level. GBO

Reactions: TrippieRedd
For sure, them are 2 that really need to work hard this off season. Both are very talented and promising players. Bradley needs to really be working hard also, we need all 3 of them to grow and be able to contribute next year at a high level. GBO
And Weathersby to come back from his injury 100%

VN Store

Back