'24 MS DL Kamarion Franklin (Ole Miss commit)

@Austin_Price Curious what has changed since this post? We obviously have a decent shot at both. From the podcast today it sounds like an either or situation.. Simply not enough NIL for both?
I’ll have a better feel after this weekend
I believe he's mentioned before that NIL amounts aren't discussed until a prospect is on an OV, so this weekend will be telling for both Nwaneri and Franklin

Kneed

ball-bust-knee-nuts.gif

The Vols again made a good impression on Franklin this weekend. It was his fifth trip to Tennessee since November 2021, and he has been high on the Vols throughout his recruitment. They made it clear to him this weekend how important he is to them, and they told him they envision him playing strongside defensive end for them. He said Tennessee has been one of his top schools for a while now, and the Vols are still up there, but he has two or three other official visits planned — including at least one in September — and there's a chance he will wait until the fall to make a decision. But he said his timeline for a commitment remains up in the air for now.
-Callahan

Recruits love dark mode
they're not the only ones......love the black Baseball unis, and that UK game.....the dark mode unis are my favorite alt. i like the smoky gray helmet, but the two tone gray is a little wonky to me. don't hate it, but can take it or leave it. i liked the 1st version dark mode we used against USCe 2 years ago....but now seeing the full deal.....no going back. give me orange and white or dark mode. and i'm good. dont care for the orange helmets.

VN Store

Back