'19 MS DE Charles Moore

Unless your name is Derrick Brown, it is difficult for a true freshman to really contribute on the DL.

We will need men from the JUCO route and continue to try and acquire the most physically gifted or the DL will be a continued weakness for several years.
Yeah, your right..going to have to go the juco way...

Reactions: HalfullVol
Yeah, BOT, that was a month ago. Now, I'm even more clueless about what Bogle will do. What I do know, especially after watching UTs DL, Saturday, is that we need help on the DL. So, please go get Moore and Bogle, UT. Keyton is the only WR, UT needs in this class, Maurer can be the only QB and Beasley can be the only RB. Just go and get help on both sides of the line and as many DBs as possible and I'll be happy, this year

I agree. We should be good on DBs. Hopefully Pruitt can land some good pass rushers on the DL. I do think we need one more WR though.

Reactions: The Dog
I agree. We should be good on DBs. Hopefully Pruitt can land some good pass rushers on the DL. I do think we need one more WR though.
There are several WRs, I wouldn't mind having in this class. Brown, Greene(maybe a FS for Pruitt) and Curry. But, if we do whiff on all 3, it won't hurt my feelings if we take a DL instead. I prefer Moore and Bogle over any of those guys, tho

There are several WRs, I wouldn't mind having in this class. Brown, Greene(maybe a FS for Pruitt) and Curry. But, if we do whiff on all 3, it won't hurt my feelings if we take a DL instead. I prefer Moore and Bogle over any of those guys, tho

I feel the same way. I like Curry as well as Greene and Brown. I dont think we need more than one of those. But I agree with you that if we miss on those, then just focus on the DL. Give me Bogle and Moore all day long.

Reactions: The Dog
I hope Middleton has a great career here. Make for a great SEC Storied episode.
Really hope Gooden has a great career here too. He was already on Last Chance U.. would be a great story as well.

Not a big surprise, right? I mean UT has been known to be a potential flip destination for him for a while. I REALLY hope they pull it off.

Someone on VQ said that his last 15 twitter followers are all current Vols players, but idk if that's true because I don't know if the twitter mobile app shows followers in the order they followed.

VN Store

Back