'19 MS DE Charles Moore

The County Clerk of Lee County Alabama will take care of this one for us. :D
giphy.gif

SCUTTLE: Moore was on campus twice this summer. The last time was at the end of July when he was surrounded by a ton of Tennessee commitments. While he remains committed to Mississippi State, Tennessee and Auburn appear to be more likely destinations. The family likes Tennessee a good bit but expect him to lay low during the season.
VQ

Know take 2 more cycles to fix our dline but they need to do something for next season....these guys r really not good

We literally have like 7 DL on the entire roster for next year. Kongbo, Tuttle, Phillips, Bain, Johnson all graduate

Unless your name is Derrick Brown, it is difficult for a true freshman to really contribute on the DL.

We will need men from the JUCO route and continue to try and acquire the most physically gifted or the DL will be a continued weakness for several years.

Unless your name is Derrick Brown, it is difficult for a true freshman to really contribute on the DL.

We will need men from the JUCO route and continue to try and acquire the most physically gifted or the DL will be a continued weakness for several years.
Absolutely agree. That's why they went after Savion Williams so hard and landing him in this class was so huge. Him and Middelton will very much be needed next year.

Yeah, BOT, that was a month ago. Now, I'm even more clueless about what Bogle will do. What I do know, especially after watching UTs DL, Saturday, is that we need help on the DL. So, please go get Moore and Bogle, UT. Keyton is the only WR, UT needs in this class, Maurer can be the only QB and Beasley can be the only RB. Just go and get help on both sides of the line and as many DBs as possible and I'll be happy, this year

Last edited:

VN Store

Back