Movies you've seen recently II

Long Shot 7/10, Rogen and Theron somehow have pretty decent chemistry, it was pretty funny and entertaining but nothing transcendent. Good way to spend a couple of hours.

Charlize Theron is on my very short list of actor/actresses that I just don't like as an actor, and really can't say why.

Charlize Theron is on my very short list of actor/actresses that I just don't like as an actor, and really can't say why.
Young adult was pretty good but outside of that I can take it or leave it with her. As far as actors I can’t stand, Charlie Kelly.

If you don't like The Nightman Cometh, I have little use for you.

giphy.gif

Gotta say I like her in the Devil’s Advocate and Reindeer Games and the Legend of Bagger Vance.

I don't hate her, I just don't like her as much as others seem to.

I used to have a huge crush on her back in the early 2000’s, but that has kind of changed.

That reminds me. We need to revive the old school Billy C (remember that weirdo?) threads of “who would you rather do?”

Reactions: Behr
I used to have a huge crush on her back in the early 2000’s, but that has kind of changed.

That reminds me. We need to revive the old school Billy C (remember that weirdo?) threads of “who would you rather do?”

See, that's another thing. Obviously I don't think she's ugly, by any stretch, but I just don't find her all that attractive, by Hollywood standards anyway.

I'd rather do her than Alexandra Daddario.

See, that's another thing. Obviously I don't think she's ugly, by any stretch, but I just don't find her all that attractive, by Hollywood standards anyway.

Because True detective season 1 wasn’t good enough...

Daddario is an interesting phenomenon. FLAWLESS on True Detective and undoubtedly a beautiful woman afterwards but something slid off imo. I approximate it to Denise Richards...likewise flawless and perfect in Stormship Troopers and Wild Things...much less so afterwards. Marrying and pumping out babies with Mr. HIV didn’t help, but it had happened already by the time she was a Bond Girl.

Reactions: Behr
Man I can’t take the yelling, same with Sam Kinnison

It's actually my biggest problem with Always Sunny, too. Not that I don't love it and find it hilarious, but I like to put on a show as I fall asleep and finding the right volume becomes an impossible task.

Daddario is an interesting phenomenon. FLAWLESS on True Detective and undoubtedly a beautiful woman afterwards but something slid off imo. I approximate it to Denise Richards...likewise flawless and perfect in Stormship Troopers and Wild Things...much less so afterwards. Marrying and pumping out babies with Mr. HIV didn’t help, but it had happened already by the time she was a Bond Girl.

I can buy that. I did love me some Denise Richards about Wild Things time.

I've never seen True Detective and have only seen Daddario in one movie, that peice of crap with Kate Upton, I don't remember the name... Layover, looked it up. Lol, don't judge me.

Anyway, she's a beautiful woman, I'm just busting Newts Nads because I don't think she's as hot as he does. I mean I give her a solid 6.5 in Hollywood standards. Her legs need help. Lol.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back