Movies you've seen recently II

@BadJerry20 i just watched the night comes for us. I really liked it. I remember you talking about a director or actor you really liked in Asian horror/action. Was this the guy? Anyway, I liked this action film and might watch some more Indonesian action films now.

Never mind, I’m thinking of Takashi Miike

Reactions: BadJerry20
@BadJerry20 i just watched the night comes for us. I really liked it. I remember you talking about a director or actor you really liked in Asian horror/action. Was this the guy? Anyway, I liked this action film and might watch some more Indonesian action films now.

Never mind, I’m thinking of Takashi Miike

What did you watch that on? And yeah I love me some Takashi Miike, the crazy ba***rd

What did you watch that on? And yeah I love me some Takashi Miike, the crazy ba***rd
Netflix. One of my friends told me to give it a watch. He watches a ton of foreign action films. It’s not anything monumental in terms of story but the action sequences were good. Film quality was as well

YouSonOfA
Why is it these iconic actors like Travolta, Gibson, Willis, Schwarzenegger, Stallone...make these terrible suck azz movies? I mean, Speed Kills was more than terrible and it was like he forgot how to act. I just don't get it.

I understand not all of those guys movies were great/good, but movies like this are on a different level of bad.

I watched Dragged across Concrete the other night and Vince Vaughn and Mel Gibson both were terrible. It was like they had ear buds and were being given their lines. It's was annoying.

Then I watch Bloodfather last night with Mel Gibson and it wasn't a great movie, but was so much better than Dragged across Concrete.

Hotel Mumbai 4/5

Very good recounting of a very tragic day. One reviewer said it was a picture of humanity at its darkest and brightest, I agree with that. Worth a watch.

I watched Dragged across Concrete the other night and Vince Vaughn and Mel Gibson both were terrible. It was like they had ear buds and were being given their lines. It's was annoying.

Then I watch Bloodfather last night with Mel Gibson and it wasn't a great movie, but was so much better than Dragged across Concrete.
Not surprisingly, i completely disagree. Dragged was awesome.

I also enjoy Billy the Kid movies and this one was good but not what you might think of when you think Billy the Kid. It's like a parallel story to go with the usual Kid stories. Also, Chris Pratt is really good in this as a bad guy. He could make a living playing the bad guy in Westerns. It suited him.

I'm gonna watch it tonight. Looking forward to it.

I also enjoy Billy the Kid movies and this one was good but not what you might think of when you think Billy the Kid. It's like a parallel story to go with the usual Kid stories. Also, Chris Pratt is really good in this as a bad guy. He could make a living playing the bad guy in Westerns. It suited him.

I didn't care for it. Like I told someone else, it took way to long to start getting good, then when it finally did, it wasn't that good and it didn't last long.

I understood what is about before watching it, but I just found it boring and I don't know, it just didn't tell the story very well IMO. Chris Pratt was okay I guess, all of the maybe 5-6 minutes total he was in it and Vincent D'Onofrio was maybe half that.

Anyway, I was disappointed to say the least.

Reactions: BigOrangeCrush32

VN Store

Back