most overrated vols

New rule if a player ever went to the league and dressed he is exempt. If he went and lead the league in rushing maybe just maybe he never got a fair shake from the fans here. Just saying not only AF but a lot of names on this list have not only been productive NFL players but pro bowlers in some cases. This coupled with the fact that if some of you same guys named your best ever or most underrated it would include guys who could not make a practice squad.

that being said my money is on G. Riggs and D. Bolden. I actually thought about throwing EB in the mix (to stir some s) but not only would that be the most massive lie ever told, I would probably spontaneously combust.

+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

He choked so much, his palms are probably hairy.

i posted this on twitter and a guy responded and said u cant blame Lincoln bc he was hurt. In my eyes, being injured partly qualifies u as overrated. then i responded back and said NC game? come on now

i posted this on twitter and a guy responded and said u cant blame Lincoln bc he was hurt. In my eyes, being injured partly qualifies u as overrated. then i responded back and said NC game? come on now

I will never like lincoln as a fg kicker. He has failed the team more than once. It's not like they ask him to win a push up contest. He just has to kick the ball between two sticks. Jesus, they only ask him to do it 1 to 3 times a game to do anything. He failed when it mattered most.

Darden and Levine thank all of you for not remembering how big of busts they were or this thread would already be over.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Geeez, what was this guys name... His first name was Dustin? He was a TE, that was a H.S. player from Tn. He got busted with drugs or something in the fulmer era.

Daniel Brooks, Jabari Davis, Brandon Warren, Chris Donald, Crompton, Locke, Sykes, Vlad Richards, Riggs, K. Washington jus to name a few.........

My all time bust was O.J. Owen from the 2000 class. He was supposed to be that player that Eric Berry was. He was a top 5 rated player overall, # 1 rated safety and a 5 * player from everyone and said to be a can't miss. I remember still today the talk that was going around when he committed to Tennessee. He was said to be the next Ronnie Lott because of his hard hitting ability. What a joke he became.

Input name here of player other than Eric Berry from the last 8 years.

My all time bust was O.J. Owen from the 2000 class. He was supposed to be that player that Eric Berry was. He was a top 5 rated player overall, # 1 rated safety and a 5 * player from everyone and said to be a can't miss. I remember still today the talk that was going around when he committed to Tennessee. He was said to be the next Ronnie Lott because of his hard hitting ability. What a joke he became.

Forgot bout him... Good one

Explain please.

Reveiz was just a good player with a huge heart and a great story. He persevered despite his small size. With that said, those very reasons made his skill set over rated. He was good but people act like he was Al Wilson.. Not. Even. Close.

Reactions: KoachKrab127
Reveiz was just a good player with a huge heart and a great story. He persevered despite his small size. With that said, those very reasons made his skill set over rated. He was good but people act like he was Al Wilson.. Not. Even. Close.

If someone compared Reviez to Wilson, it would be due to leadership at the linebacker position.

Geeez, what was this guys name... His first name was Dustin? He was a TE, that was a H.S. player from Tn. He got busted with drugs or something in the fulmer era.

Dustin Moore, TE from Greeneville TN, all the ability in the world, but dumber than dirt.

VN Store

Back