most overrated vols

tigervol9802

He did. Of course kicking 3 FGs inside your 10 will normally do you in. Especially when the stripes give the other team credit for a TD catch that was never caught.:)
Eh, it was second down from the 3. No way we would have kept them out of the endzone.

The field goals killed us. Henry had 150 yards that day but we could not run it inside the 10.

DL916

Leonard Scott. Dude had world class speed but couldn't return a kick off if his life depended on it. He'd run it out to the 20 and call it a day. And he dropped a ton of passes. i recall he was wide open down the sideline by himself after he burned the CB and the ball hit him in the hands and he dropped it. Him and Derick Tinsley were extremely talented but didn't do anything.

hndog609

Leonard Scott. Dude had world class speed but couldn't return a kick off if his life depended on it. He'd run it out to the 20 and call it a day. And he dropped a ton of passes. i recall he was wide open down the sideline by himself after he burned the CB and the ball hit him in the hands and he dropped it. Him and Derick Tinsley were extremely talented but didn't do anything.
Dude had wooden blocks for hands as a WR but I'm pretty sure that only Gault has more KOR yardage.

onevolfan

Itsgr82batnvol!
i always thought leonard little was overrated in college and was amazed he played in the nfl as long as he did.

i would vote raynoch thompson for most underrated.
no way...Leonard Little was one of the best players we ever had. If all of our players played as hard as that guy we would not lose a game. Of course, your a gator fan so what would you know? :)

Incipient

OMG...how did I ever forget the worst Vol starter I ever watched? "ERIC PARKER"...was the worst vol wr I ever had to suffer through watching play. And we kept going to him and he couldnt catch a cold, then when he did a defender would look at him and hed go down.
This summarizes my feelings about Andy McCullough

oldsmokey67

Minister of Defense
Biggest bust recruited here was Brian Darden. Most overrated player ever Jabari Davis.
Derrick Tinsley is right there with Jabari Davis.I remember when they both signed with the vols there was a show on Fox Sports South called CountDown to signing Day.And they committed to Tennessee on that show and called themselves UT'S thunder & lightning backfield.

VN Store

Sponsors