most overrated vols

hndog609

Overrated coming in or while playing here?

Coming in-Darden

While here-hmmm, maybe Hefney. Not a lousy player by any means but some thought a lot more of him than he probably deserved.

99gator

Congressman
i always thought leonard little was overrated in college and was amazed he played in the nfl as long as he did.

i would vote raynoch thompson for most underrated.

justingroves

13-14 in handshakes
I thought Allen was a good player for us. Donald was a huge dissapointment for me. Five star from Nashville who never made an impact and transfered to UTC I think. Crompton was someone I thought would be good for us when he committed here. We all know how that turned out.
Donald wasn't from Nashville

Albert Toaina
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Winner

OMG...how did I ever forget the worst Vol starter I ever watched? "ERIC PARKER"...was the worst vol wr I ever had to suffer through watching play. And we kept going to him and he couldnt catch a cold, then when he did a defender would look at him and hed go down.

Volunteer08

I don't know many of the guys yall are posting...they must've really sucked.

For me, Bryce Brown. I convinced myself that :the_finger:we landed the next Adrian Peterson.

GBO128

Brandon Stewart. Didn't completely get a fair shake with Peyton there, but when he was in the few games he played he was garbage.

justingroves

13-14 in handshakes
OMG...how did I ever forget the worst Vol starter I ever watched? "ERIC PARKER"...was the worst vol wr I ever had to suffer through watching play. And we kept going to him and he couldnt catch a cold, then when he did a defender would look at him and hed go down.
To be so awful, he hung around the NFL for a long time.

He's now a coach.

VN Store