most overrated vols

Overrated coming in or while playing here?

Coming in-Darden

While here-hmmm, maybe Hefney. Not a lousy player by any means but some thought a lot more of him than he probably deserved.

oh good lord.... a list of overrated vol players would be absolutely humongous.

i always thought leonard little was overrated in college and was amazed he played in the nfl as long as he did.

i would vote raynoch thompson for most underrated.

Jonathan Hefney, Gerald Riggs are two that come to mind.

Explain how Hefney was a busy...he was a productive, multi year starter and specially teams contributor...is it because he didn't do anything in the nfl?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Explain how Hefney was a busy...he was a productive, multi year starter and specially teams contributor...is it because he didn't do anything in the nfl?

no, it's because he couldn't tackle.....among other things

Reactions: Smokymtnbullet
I thought Allen was a good player for us. Donald was a huge dissapointment for me. Five star from Nashville who never made an impact and transfered to UTC I think. Crompton was someone I thought would be good for us when he committed here. We all know how that turned out.

Donald wasn't from Nashville

Albert Toaina

Winner

see, i don't remember him being a "beast". i thought he was good, but not a "beast".

maybe, it's because i'm thinking too much about the games with florida.

A 13 year NFL veteran, multiple Pro Bowl player isn't over rated.

The dumbass coaching staff tried him at MLB while he was here.

Reactions: Buzzbait
OMG...how did I ever forget the worst Vol starter I ever watched? "ERIC PARKER"...was the worst vol wr I ever had to suffer through watching play. And we kept going to him and he couldnt catch a cold, then when he did a defender would look at him and hed go down.

Reactions: Doberman
I don't know many of the guys yall are posting...they must've really sucked.

For me, Bryce Brown. I convinced myself that :the_finger:we landed the next Adrian Peterson.

Brandon Stewart. Didn't completely get a fair shake with Peyton there, but when he was in the few games he played he was garbage.

OMG...how did I ever forget the worst Vol starter I ever watched? "ERIC PARKER"...was the worst vol wr I ever had to suffer through watching play. And we kept going to him and he couldnt catch a cold, then when he did a defender would look at him and hed go down.

To be so awful, he hung around the NFL for a long time.

He's now a coach.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Brandon Stewart. Didn't completely get a fair shake with Peyton there, but when he was in the few games he played he was garbage.

Haha the sevierville kid Joey Mathews was even worse...and he started a few games looking out of his earhole. What a bum.

VN Store

Back