More Climate BS...

About 165 million years ago unless one gets finicky and counts the birds. The statement said the hottest without any qualifier. Perhaps it meant within a timeframe appropriate to push the narrative of the climate cult? Like since 2020? 2015? Or since Al Gore decided there was money in those Malthusian Disaster Predictions?
Sorry grove the ap article did say 125,00 years

Didn't the EU countries give China, India, and some others a free pass to pollute when they passed the deal in Paris a few years ago?
they gave them a pass for a while, but it definitely had an end. i was thinking they had a pass until like 2050. 20 years AFTER the supposed deadline of when we HAD to meet their goals.

they gave them a pass for a while, but it definitely had an end. i was thinking they had a pass until like 2050. 20 years AFTER the supposed deadline of when we HAD to meet their goals.
correction, they are supposed to start in 2030.

but what they have already announced as their 2030 plan wouldn't actually reduce emissions. they will just focus on reducing the growth of emissions. they won't actually reduce emissions until 2050.

yup. if you are expecting logic from liberals you are going to be disappointed.

its made even worse because those two are the two worst offenders, and this allowed them to get worse and worse.

I read something that said China was trying to bring 30 new coal powered plants online in the near future. Bet this happens while in their ridiculous "pollute all you want" period. Of course I believe that even when this special period has ended...should humans still exist here...that as usual China will tell the world to kiss their butts and continue unabated polluting more every year than the US and all of Western Europe COMBINED.

correction, they are supposed to start in 2030.

but what they have already announced as their 2030 plan wouldn't actually reduce emissions. they will just focus on reducing the growth of emissions. they won't actually reduce emissions until 2050.
I'll bet good money that whether anything is done or not, the world doesn't end in 2050, nor will it be any closer than it is now. But these self-important pricks will claim they saved the world.

Unfortunately one of the side effects of silicates is pneumocoiosis. The body can’t remove silicates effectively once they are past the cilia in the lungs. Plant some more frighin trees for Pete’s sake. God gave us every mechanism to heal this earth naturally and these boobs are looking for technical expensive means.

Too many idiots and morons are being left unattended to declare how we are to live.
Nobody voted for this climate cult fraud to tell us we will dictate orders for your life.

Last edited:
Too many idiots and morons are being left unattended to declare how we are to live.
Nobody voted for this climate cult fraud to tell us we will dictate orders for your life.

How dumb can people be? All the asphalt being laid down in the world and we are blaming cows for increases to temperature.

EPA Finalizes Methane Emissions Proposal, Completing Biden administration's First Major Climate Rule​

The Environmental Protection Agency finalized a rule Saturday establishing limits on methane pollution from the oil and gas industry, completing the first major climate rule from the Biden administration.

The rule, set to be announced at COP28 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, would aim to prevent an estimated 58 million tons of methane emissions from escaping into the atmosphere between 2024 and 2038, or the equivalent of 1.5 billion metric tons of carbon dioxide, according to EPA officials. Methane, a major component of natural gas, traps 80 times more heat than carbon dioxide over a 20-year period and accounts for roughly a third of global warming since the Industrial Revolution.

VN Store

Back