More Climate BS...

Man, good banter on this topic lately. Trying to figure if I want to bounce in this. Where's Flicka???

Paid into anything is kind of silly when you built up $31T in debt. There was nothing saved. You spent it right away. You just filled out a bunch of IOUs for your grandkids.

Matthew Horwood
@Matt_HorwoodWS

2h

“My video camera footage shows my chickens were perfectly fine before they started this burn, and as soon as they started the burn, my chickens slowed down and died. If it can do this to chickens in one night, imagine what it will do to us in 20 years.

Parsin_Daniel_5_25
@PaPE_Valley

10h

A massive chemical accident recently occurred in East Palestine Ohio. A train carrying hazardous materials polyvinyl chloride and other chemicals derailed and exploded. Local wildlife is dying and reporters attempting to cover the story are being arrested

https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-new...iscovered-on-east-palestine-train-derailment/
3 additional chemicals discovered on East Palestine train derailment

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency sent a letter to Norfolk Southern stating that ethylene glycol monobutyl ether, ethylhexyl acrylate and isobutylene were also in the rail cars that were derailed, breached and/or on fire.

Caggiano says ethylhexyl acrylate is especially worrisome. He says it’s a carcinogen and contact with it can cause burning and irritation in the skin and eyes. Breathing it in can irritate the nose and throat and cause coughing and shortness of breath.

Isobutylene is also known to cause dizziness and drowsiness when inhaled.

“I was surprised when they quickly told the people they can go back home, but then said if they feel like they want their homes tested they can have them tested. I would’ve far rather they did all the testing,” Caggiano said.

Caggiano says it’s possible some of these chemicals could still be present in homes and on objects until you clean them thoroughly.

“There’s a lot of what ifs, and we’re going to be looking at this thing 5, 10, 15, 20 years down the line and wondering ‘Gee, cancer clusters could pop up, you know, well water could go bad,” Caggiano said.

Caggiano recommends anyone in the East Palestine area should get a health check-up. Get it on record where your health stands now so that moving forward you’ll have documented any effects possibly related to the train derailment.

Is it me or do the Bill Gates of the world think they are savants for everything?

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back