'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

I realize everyone has an opinion so I was checking the various lists various sites publish of bests college stadiums. There's all sorts of lists of top 10 and top 25 college stadiums and Neyland is on all of them. Many of the lists are from late last year. Kentucky isn't on any of those lists so I figured I'd look at a top 50 list. Surely they would be on that. Nope. Not in a top 50 that I could find. I can't find a top 100 but I got to believe the cats have maybe an above average chance of making a top 100 list. Right?

I took his original post as a look at me type post. What kind of fan really hangs out in a rival (I say that loosely, very loosely) forum and snicker, when if I were feeling confident, would be celebrating in my own fan forum celebrating the “win”.

Sorry to break it to u but it's over. I'll come back when he signs on that line. Did u not see other oak park boys wearing UK. We are getting a few more from there

And we will still be kicking that tucky azz. Your basketball team sucks and rupp was a racist and your arena is a crap 💩 bowl high school gym.

Reactions: VOLUNTEERSZN
Bahahaha what did I say... shaping up to be a historic class. X peters transferring to us, now this. This kid will stay true to his commitment ewwwteeee
Still won’t dig the cleat out we left in your asses last year. You get to be embarrassed on your home field this year. Shaping up to be one helluva season for the wildcats.

Yeah our facilities are better than yours. Wtf u talking about. Neyland is a dump. Who cares if it holds 100k....it is a dump.

Facilities.. man we are top 5. Looking at any rankings. Your football is like top 50. Congrats on topping Vandy.

Don't respond. Literally no one here cares about UK football. Come back when your overpaid BB coach is ready to get owned. What a year for UT domination over UK, by the way :)

Last edited:
Sorry to break it to u but it's over. I'll come back when he signs on that line. Did u not see other oak park boys wearing UK. We are getting a few more from there

And we all know you won’t be back after the UT game. I hope you enjoyed the 2017 game. 2 wins in 34 years is pretty good for UK.

Reactions: JacketVol
Who the hell are you to talk about our facilities? You play on a field named after a f***ing grocery store. And not even a good one like Publix or Food City.

whoa whoa whoa...whoa. calm down now. you can talk **** about Kensuckee all day. 1) please never mention Food City and Kroger together. 2) I know we despise mildCats, but you dont have to knock Kroger. 3) have you been to Kroger Marketplace? 💥 mind blown.

whoa whoa whoa...whoa. calm down now. you can talk **** about Kensuckee all day. 1) please never mention Food City and Kroger together. 2) I know we despise mildCats, but you dont have to knock Kroger. 3) have you been to Kroger Marketplace? 💥 mind blown.

This exactly. That Kroger Marketplace is worth the trip. Who knows if the commit will stick, but Stoops is getting it done recruiting at "Kensucky".

Reactions: PYSCHO and GoVolsDR
This exactly. That Kroger Marketplace is worth the trip. Who knows if the commit will stick, but Stoops is getting it done recruiting at "Kensucky".

Whoa pal. This is where i have to get hateful...other teams fans searching for an atta boi.

List of NCAA football teams by wins - Wikipedia

fyi, Carson Newman is 15 slots ahead of Kensuckee. Further, My CMU Chips are also.

Had to scroll pretty far to #85. Just a reminder. Your best team... our worst

Justin Rogers isnt signing with KY anymore than Margot Robbie showing up at my house tonight for a quickie ( it would be real quick ). LOL
He is so influenced by playing with friends than I would have a little concern than not. I do not understand you wanting to play with friends and bring yourself down on quality whether Kentucky or not just to be with friends.

Well, it’s May guys. You can’t expect big recruits to commit to lower tier SEC teams right now.

i mean, it's not like I don't post here. Or acted like an arse. So, whatever.

Nah, you’re good.

It’s some random troll of a UK fan talking sh*t about our facilities when that’s a terrible argument.

I say he deserves all the criticism he’s getting.

VN Store

Back