'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

Bahahaha what did I say... shaping up to be a historic class. X peters transferring to us, now this. This kid will stay true to his commitment ewwwteeee

We played Kentucky in football this year. We heard they had a good team, then it came time to play the game. Did you see it?

March rolls around and we played Kentucky in the SEC basketball tournament. We kept hearing they were finally pulling all that over rated talent together and make a run at the Natty. It was a good game..... if you wore orange.

Yeah our facilities are better than yours. Wtf u talking about. Neyland is a dump. Who cares if it holds 100k....it is a dump.

One of our worst teams just whipped your best UK team in that so called dump “Neyland Stadium” last year.

Save the humiliation for next year again.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Yeah our facilities are better than yours. Wtf u talking about. Neyland is a dump. Who cares if it holds 100k....it is a dump.
I am FROM lexington, Ky. This is why i hated uk fans so much growing up. The most idiotic fanbase in college basketball. It's astonishing that they have grown big enough balls to take that idiocy and put it over their so-called "football program". Im sooooooo relieved that i moved from the state when i graduated from undergrad.

You don’t just go into Kroger field for the Saturday morning JP game with the 3 Daves and win by 20 anymore. More than likely it’s going to be in the 14-17 point range now.

Might want to change the thread title to DL because I’m pretty sure that’s what Kentucky offered him to get the commitment.

Justin Rogers isnt signing with KY anymore than Margot Robbie showing up at my house tonight for a quickie ( it would be real quick ). LOL

agree with both but if she showed up at my house it would be the best 30 seconds of her life

Justin Rogers isnt signing with KY anymore than Margot Robbie showing up at my house tonight for a quickie ( it would be real quick ). LOL

agree with both but if she showed up at my house it would be the best 30 seconds of her life
Quick pumper.

Me: Long pumper 😁

Reactions: vols72

I realize everyone has an opinion so I was checking the various lists various sites publish of bests college stadiums. There's all sorts of lists of top 10 and top 25 college stadiums and Neyland is on all of them. Many of the lists are from late last year. Kentucky isn't on any of those lists so I figured I'd look at a top 50 list. Surely they would be on that. Nope. Not in a top 50 that I could find. I can't find a top 100 but I got to believe the cats have maybe an above average chance of making a top 100 list. Right?

VN Store

Back