'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

Has this kid actually visited poor Kentucky's stadium and facilities? Huuuge mistake. Playing in front of 50k while snow drops and you're getting blown out by 30...yikes.

Kids think that they can be the ones to turn Kentucky around...Kentucky...but aren’t willing to be a part of a “rebuild” at Tennessee.

That’s humbling to say the least.

FTR I don’t think this sticks, but that doesn’t make it feel any better.

Reactions: VOLATNES
Somewhere in the past someone made a deal with the devil to always let UK suck against UT. Could be undefeated winning every game by 50 and I'm convinced we'd forget to show up. 10 wins was great but that stinker against a bad UT was just pathetic.

You just described EXACTLY how Tennessee fans feel about Florida

Has this kid actually visited poor Kentucky's stadium and facilities? Huuuge mistake. Playing in front of 50k while snow drops and you're getting blown out by 30...yikes.
Yeah our facilities are better than yours. Wtf u talking about. Neyland is a dump. Who cares if it holds 100k....it is a dump.

Yeah our facilities are better than yours. Wtf u talking about. Neyland is a dump. Who cares if it holds 100k....it is a dump.

because our facilities ARE better than yours? that's not a question. im affirming it.

the fact youre over here looking for legitimacy only just reaffirms.

it must really chap your ass that our worst team in decades whupped your best team?

#dont feed it.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer

Well we could attached a grocery chain name to our field to convince everybody we are the better choice, they’ll come a flocking, I tell you.

Neyland isn’t what she once was and could definitely use a facelift but that’s mainly just seating where a player would never even see. Our facilities outside of Neyland are second to none... not sure if that’s the stance I’d be trying to take

Reactions: PA Vol

VN Store

Back