'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

UGA is the team trending, will be his 3rd visit there in basically the last month for their spring game, UT and Bama also in the mix.
I would agree with that as well. I think Paris is very intrigued by the prospect of playing in the SEC. The last time I talked to him was before his commitment to OSU and he has pretty much stayed quiet since. Ohio State helped themselves by offering Jaheim Thomas finally. Will take a lot to get him out of the buckeye state though

I wonder if his commitment would have any bearing on Ratledge's decision.
Georgia telling Ratledge that he is the only lineman they would take if they could only take one this cycle and basically that they aren’t honoring another one until his decision. Would get interesting if Johnson wanted to jump on board

Reactions: AaronUT
Georgia telling Ratledge that he is the only lineman they would take if they could only take one this cycle and basically that they aren’t honoring another one until his decision. Would get interesting if Johnson wanted to jump on board

Thanks for the bit of info, that's interesting. Really enjoy what you bring to the board, man. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
snake.oil_.jpg

I wonder if his commitment would have any bearing on Ratledge's decision.
Very well could. 5 star OT Broderick Jones already committed. Think he’s the #2 OT and Paris is #1?

I know UGA is taking two OT, tough decision because I really love Tate’s game, think he is really good. Might take 3 if Tate wants in? True OT are very hard to find, guards are a dime a dozen.

Reactions: jakez4ut
i see three empty boxes under av's post. need translator

VN Store

Back