Men you'd hate to admit this, but you prefer women with makeup (as long as you can't

yes, but the ny/jersey area has enough hipster girls shun makeup completely to balance that out. it seems like MOST southern women are prone to the overuse of foundation.

I think this is a bit overstated. There may have been a time when that look was "in" but the women I see on a daily basis would not fall into that category.

I hate that. Some girls are just plain awful with it... like noticeably so, and i don't see why they think it's attractive.

I know it's cliche, but if a girl can just wake up, not fix her hair, not put on makeup, and look good.. i'm a big fan.

i stopped wearing foundation altogether when i moved to CA. interestingly enough, i found that my skin is so much better without it. all those breakouts that i was covering up before was from the stuff i was putting on my face! no makeup, no breakout.

as a blonde, you almost have to wear a little bit of makeup because your features are so light that you look super washed out without makeup. i've solved this by dying my eyelashes once a month. now i can walk out of my house without doing anything to my face and still loook like i have eyes.

Haha, i'm sure you pull off looking like you have eyes quite nicely.

Some girls just absolutely have it, naturally, and other girls wear too much makeup...

As far as no makeup/no breakout goes... i bet that's the case with a lot of gals if they'd try it.

Haha, i'm sure you pull off looking like you have eyes quite nicely.

Some girls just absolutely have it, naturally, and other girls wear too much makeup...

As far as no makeup/no breakout goes... i bet that's the case with a lot of gals if they'd try it.

thanks, but really, it's awful. i don't think i'm unattractive, but with blonde lashes, blonde hair, blonde eyebrows, fair skin and green eyes, i promise you, mornings are two green dots on some light pink background.

thanks, but really, it's awful. i don't think i'm unattractive, but with blonde lashes, blonde hair, blonde eyebrows, fair skin and green eyes, i promise you, mornings are two green dots on some light pink background.

Haha, not laughing at that, just a mental image of two random green dots floating. :birgits_giggle:

It's better to have fair skin than try to be fake tan and looking orange from all the tanning lotion and crap. Can't stand that.

Haha, not laughing at that, just a mental image of two random green dots floating. :birgits_giggle:

It's better to have fair skin than try to be fake tan and looking orange from all the tanning lotion and crap. Can't stand that.

the sad thing is, it doesn't have to be like that. there are plenty of products on the market that will give you a glow without turning you UT orange.

Well i need to find those products and hand them out.
Or girls who use that and got to the tanning bed so much, they almost seem black. (that isn't even close to a race thing, so if anyone starts that, i'll be mad)

I do like for a girl to be sorta tan though, and have smooth skin. gets me.

Well i need to find those products and hand them out.
Or girls who use that and got to the tanning bed so much, they almost seem black. (that isn't even close to a race thing, so if anyone starts that, i'll be mad)

I do like for a girl to be sorta tan though, and have smooth skin. gets me.

tannings beds are awful and dangerous! i can't understand why people still insist on using them when there are so many topical products available for the same price!

I know.... or just... go outside a lot?
I was tan over the summer from working outside, playing baseball and playing some pick up football/basketball outside. Don't need a tanning bed.

Granted, my farmer's tan is epic, but still..

I know, and that's a very respectable decision cuz it can look dang good if done well.

I'll be back later. Expository Writing time.

the key is to get the ones that turn gradually rather than the ones that are like the spray on color if you're doing it at home. and if you're going to a decent salon, the stuff will not be orange.

Again, I have yet to see any spray, cream, etc. not turn someone orange. Salons are more expensive than the tanning beds.

Again, I have yet to see any spray, cream, etc. not turn someone orange. Salons are more expensive than the tanning beds.

lancome and dove are two i have experience with and they don't turn you orange. a salon tan may be more expensive but it's well-worth not looking like a pumpkin.

Dove turns orange. The other, not sure. And tanning beds work fine in moderation, I use it and am quite fine by it.

I use the tanning bed as well! I don't use it on a yearly basis but when I use it, it works great for me!

Yep, I only use it when I'm getting ready for an event, like my friends wedding earlier this year. I have had my account frozen all this summer, but I'm ready to go back and get a little color again, I'm getting close to my ghostly pale self. :birgits_giggle:

Yep, I only use it when I'm getting ready for an event, like my friends wedding earlier this year. I have had my account frozen all this summer, but I'm ready to go back and get a little color again, I'm getting close to my ghostly pale self. :birgits_giggle:

I'm the same way! I went for Easter and for vacation! I didn't want to burn to a crisp when I went to Florida! :) I need some color again too! I just feel better when I have a little color...:p

I'm the same way! I went for Easter and for vacation! I didn't want to burn to a crisp when I went to Florida! :) I need some color again too! I just feel better when I have a little color...:p

Oh me too. I get a ton more compliments when I have some sort of color.

yuck, so you are saying you are casper? like you can see your veins all over?

VN Store

Back