Men you'd hate to admit this, but you prefer women with makeup (as long as you can't

as i've stated before, i don't care what a man makes.

and if there's one thing i know about my future husband or any man i may date in the future (if current bf doesn't work out), it's that he's not a gators fan. there won't be any of those "house divided" license plates on my car! :)

as i've stated before, i don't care what a man makes.

and if there's one thing i know about my future husband or any man i may date in the future (if current bf doesn't work out), it's that he's not a gators fan. there won't be any of those "house divided" license plates on my car! :)

so you'd let something as petty as team affiliation come between you and a potential soul mate? wow

I'll admit it. Most women don't even know how to apply makeup without looking like Bozo. We don't wanna see that. We like the way you look naturally for the most part.

Hell you can drop em off at the doctor and get em fixed up how you want them! So give me the one with the bank!

tell she has any on).

I came across a study on this not too long ago in a magazine I picked up while on my last long business trip. Turns out all that talk about preferring women without makeup is BS!

The study had a woman do her makeup three ways: one face completely without makeup, a face with minimal makeup (foundation, some blush, mascara and lipgloss), and a face with relatively heavy makeup (the last option + thick eyeliner, shadow, more blush and brighter lips). Then they had men rate the pictures on a scare of 1-10. Turns out that the face with minimal makeup got substantially higher ratings than the face with none!

Sorry boys, but your secret's out!:p

I can admit that a little probably helps...
a LOT of makeup is just absolutely a no... being able to see it caked on their faces is a turn off, plain and simple.

I won't say i 'prefer' a woman without makeup, but i think sometimes girls overdo it and look just fine without it... can't even tell sometimes

I can admit that a little probably helps...
a LOT of makeup is just absolutely a no... being able to see it caked on their faces is a turn off, plain and simple.

I won't say i 'prefer' a woman without makeup, but i think sometimes girls overdo it and look just fine without it... can't even tell sometimes

that's one bad thing about southern women. the overuse of foundation (resulting in the cakey look you're describing) is, unfortunately, more prevalent among southern women than women anywhere else in the country. women on the west coast and up north hardly use any foundation at all on a day to day basis.

that's one bad thing about southern women. the overuse of foundation (resulting in the cakey look you're describing) is, unfortunately, more prevalent among southern women than women anywhere else in the country. women on the west coast and up north hardly use any foundation at all on a day to day basis.

You obviously haven't seen the Italian women in Jersey then.

I hate that. Some girls are just plain awful with it... like noticeably so, and i don't see why they think it's attractive.

I know it's cliche, but if a girl can just wake up, not fix her hair, not put on makeup, and look good.. i'm a big fan.

VN Store

Back