Men you'd hate to admit this, but you prefer women with makeup (as long as you can't

ksushalovesthevols

tell she has any on).

I came across a study on this not too long ago in a magazine I picked up while on my last long business trip. Turns out all that talk about preferring women without makeup is BS!

The study had a woman do her makeup three ways: one face completely without makeup, a face with minimal makeup (foundation, some blush, mascara and lipgloss), and a face with relatively heavy makeup (the last option + thick eyeliner, shadow, more blush and brighter lips). Then they had men rate the pictures on a scare of 1-10. Turns out that the face with minimal makeup got substantially higher ratings than the face with none!

Sorry boys, but your secret's out!:p

tell she has any on).

I came across a study on this not too long ago in a magazine I picked up while on my last long business trip. Turns out all that talk about preferring women without makeup is BS!

The study had a woman do her makeup three ways: one face completely without makeup, a face with minimal makeup (foundation, some blush, mascara and lipgloss), and a face with relatively heavy makeup (the last option + thick eyeliner, shadow, more blush and brighter lips). Then they had men rate the pictures on a scare of 1-10. Turns out that the face with minimal makeup got substantially higher ratings than the face with none!

Sorry boys, but your secret's out!:p

I would agree with that.............

:good!:

I can't stand a lot of makeup.................

I like the minimum because my wife still looks like a human.

I think most men are, vader, but they will typically say that they prefer no makeup at all, which I've always doubted to be true.

There is a super nice girl in the H.R. department but goodness gracious, her face is borderline red/brown and she has the skin of an albino, I mean white!

It is painful to see.

a good looking woman should look hot without makeup. no reason to ruin a perfectly good thing. and yes i can tell. particurally if we went out drinking hte night before and i'm waking up next to her.

what's a smoky eye...I don't think red, bloodshot, and half closed is too hot but there again it is a new millenium....

Look, it's simple. As long as the young lady doesn't look like she just got out of bed with who knows who, looks clean and can talk with some degree of intelligence, game on!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot stand girls that go out without make-up on. Of course, girls that go out without makeup are usually the ones who are also out without doing their hair and sporting a t shirt and unflattering jeans. They might as well throw a dip in to complete the look.

There is definitely an optimum level of makeup and girls need to understand that to a certain extent less is more.

i tend to agree with that. i don't like a lot of it on a day to day basis. but i do admit to putting on a decent amount for special events. don't know if it's too much, but then again, no person would ever come to you and say you're wearing too much. guess we'll never know.

i tend to agree with that. i don't like a lot of it on a day to day basis. but i do admit to putting on a decent amount for special events. don't know if it's too much, but then again, no person would ever come to you and say you're wearing too much. guess we'll never know.

I would, but I am like that.

:rock:

I would. Sample conversation "Are you trying out for Barnum & Bailey?" :eek:lol:.. Anyway, too much is obvious. Under normal circumstances........... http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/yosemite/Sam27.wav

VN Store

Back