'20 MD WDE Demon Clowney

Just because someone is pissed about an agreement that was not agreed upon does not mean someone has to act with unclean hands - that means the deal didn't get done. What act are you referring to or implying?

You claiming "ignorance" is kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, if someone is pissed why are they pissed? Until we know the why none us can have an opinion as to whether something was not done in good faith. This really isn't that complicated, maybe you have something that I would actually agree with but you haven't provided anything for me to consider in your post.

As far as Clowney, basically known by everyone for quite some time that he was going to be shown (or likely) the exit - it really wasn't a secret.
Well for one there is another poster that claims to know the coach personally and he has said that the coach and recruit was lied to, and the act of lying is what cause Jarrett to go else where. Typically in a normal processing it doesnt elicit this type of response like you said it happens all the time, but the backlash came from somewhere, and you just dont want to admit it came from the actions of LSU.

Reactions: govols10302bb
By doing what?

(I'll await your response, you'll have to go on my ignore if you can't back it up)
Anyone that has spoke directly to Rakim, Damon, SFA, or St Johns can confirm this processing was not done in good faith. All processing sucks. Fans and staffs get ticked off when a recruit switches a commitment last minute and players get upset when they are dropped for another recruit. That’s life. This situation was much more direct LYING. Coaches looked them in the eye and lied to their face. I can’t make that any more clear. Biff coached at Michigan and has sent well over 100 kids to d1 programs, so he gets the game. There’s also a reason SFA is significantly PO’d.

With that being said, I’m sure every coach lies and every player lies. So is life.
This is why I said you are being willfully ignorant, you are acting like you have all the facts, and no one else knows about this situation, you keep trying to suggest it happened like all other normal processing, but you ignore the fact that it hasnt happened like the normal process and that's why there is backlash. Which Is more likely, a prominent high school coach who has produced plenty of D1 athletes is mad because one of his athletes got processed which as you have said everyone knows it happens, or the typical process wasnt followed and it illicits this response from the players and programs involved?

Reactions: Type Orange+
Well for one there is another poster that claims to know the coach personally and he has said that the coach and recruit was lied to, and the act of lying is what cause Jarrett to go else where. Typically in a normal processing it doesnt elicit this type of response like you said it happens all the time, but the backlash came from somewhere, and you just dont want to admit it came from the actions of LSU.

What was said?

If they go, we want you to play at LSU. Is that a lie, not in the realm of recruiting as generally when they might have said something they wanted him... that's not even a lie.

As I have said in all these threads, it depends. As far as know, Clowney was processed just like the rest, but I don't know the details of what was said... nobody is happy when they are processed. If someone has something specific, than maybe its not good... it depends... without something specific... it just sounds like someone unhappy they were processed out.

It really wasn't a secret as I even mentioned on Nov 25th that it was likely he was going to be processed. Good ****ing guess, huh. All the guys I picked are now sitting on the sidelines, they were all told as far as I know.

'20 - LA DT Jalen Lee

This is why I said you are being willfully ignorant, you are acting like you have all the facts, and no one else knows about this situation, you keep trying to suggest it happened like all other normal processing, but you ignore the fact that it hasnt happened like the normal process and that's why there is backlash. Which Is more likely, a prominent high school coach who has produced plenty of D1 athletes is mad because one of his athletes got processed which as you have said everyone knows it happens, or the typical process wasnt followed and it illicits this response from the players and programs involved?

Chances are they were all told, which is why I knew, everyone knew. LOL Was I or you there, no, but unless someone has specifics its moot. Louisiana coaches use to complain about Les Miles, he would process a La. kid or not even send offers....they would get all pissy... it happens all the time. Nobody is happy when a kid gets dumped.... many times they get mad if they don't get an offer.... pretty much tough **** in recruiting.

Chances are they were all told, which is why I knew, everyone knew. LOL Was I or you there, no, but unless someone has specifics its moot. Louisiana coaches use to complain about Les Miles, he would process a La. kid or not even send offers....they would get all pissy... it happens all the time. Nobody is happy when a kid gets dumped.... many times they get mad if they don't get an offer.... pretty much tough **** in recruiting.
Are you really going to ignore the poster that knows the coach in question? This is why we dont take you serious. Those blinders are striking.

Are you really going to ignore the poster that knows the coach in question? This is why we dont take you serious. Those blinders are striking.

Than he should explain what was the "lie" in some kind of detail. Unless someone can get into specifics than its all moot. Nobody is happy when they are processed, especially from a place they wanted to be - some take it, some stick around to see if things open back up, some go silently in that good night, etc. You should see these nutbag Louisiana coaches when players are processed, ****ing idiots.... literally trying to make themselves as an agent.

Without specifics, just sounds like another person not happy about being processed - it was no secret I can tell you that.

August
"We love you kid, keep up the hard work and we'll keep checking up on you this year, we think you have work to do.... we think you have some skills and we can make you better"

November-December
"We still really love you but we don't think you've progressed like we though, anything you think can improve things? Can't wait to see you on your official where we'll treat you like a rock star"

Early December
"We love you and hope the best for you but we think its in your best interest to start looking around for other schools... we still have a spot for you at the moment"

Mid December
"Remember when we said we thought you should look at other schools for a better fit? Well, you might want to actually start that now, but we appreciate your commitment to us for all these months... we wish you the best of luck"

Can’t private message anymore but do you follow Bloom football too? What do you think about Bloom hiring that high school coach from Berwick?

Can’t private message anymore but do you follow Bloom football too? What do you think about Bloom hiring that high school coach from Berwick?
Not as much as I should, I haven't heard too much about him, or his record but he is an alum and if he has time in this area, he will be able to recruit the area, I'm just curious if he will target southern players or how his relationship with Jim Roth is, the more I get into the local football here the more I realize he damn near runs this area in athletics.

Not as much as I should, I haven't heard too much about him, or his record but he is an alum and if he has time in this area, he will be able to recruit the area, I'm just curious if he will target southern players or how his relationship with Jim Roth is, the more I get into the local football here the more I realize he damn near runs this area in athletics.

Jim Roth could back over a three legged rescue dog and Elysburg would erect a statue of him. I student taught at Southern and got to see it first hand.

Sheptock is just more of the same. Another Hale acolyte that’ll run an unimaginative offense that’ll keep us behind Kutztown and WC.

Reactions: BloomuVol
Jim Roth could back over a three legged rescue dog and Elysburg would erect a statue of him. I student taught at Southern and got to see it first hand.

Sheptock is just more of the same. Another Hale acolyte that’ll run an unimaginative offense that’ll keep us behind Kutztown and WC.
Great, wishbone to death. I coach for hughesville little Spartans, and our b level teams beat southerns b teams, both JV and Varsity this year.

Reactions: PA Vol

I'm originally from middle Tennessee so when I got up here and seen high schools still running wishbones and wing t's, and all the other antiquated offenses, i was amazed, I mean I get it that they are easier for small schools, it's just a defeatist attitude that I dont understand.

Great, wishbone to death. I coach for hughesville little Spartans, and our b level teams beat southerns b teams, both JV and Varsity this year.

I played for Hughesville pop-warner back in the mid 90s ha

My grandparents lived on second street and we used to go to the Methodist church there.

I'm originally from middle Tennessee so when I got up here and seen high schools still running wishbones and wing t's, and all the other antiquated offenses, i was amazed, I mean I get it that they are easier for small schools, it's just a defeatist attitude that I dont understand.

Yeah, I was talking to my dad when I was up around thanksgiving. I’ve never understood why a school like Sock, Montoursville, Danville, or Lewisburg, teams with some talent, don’t run a more up tempo and spread like offense. When I played the teams that could air it out were able to go toe to toe or even beat Southern. Warrior Run beat Southern my senior year and I think they ran the ball twice. They’ve never been good. That was in the midst of SCA’s six straight state championships run, too.

For you TN folks that don’t know what Southern is, that’s the team that dismantled Champ’s son’s HS on ESPN to open the season.

Last edited:
I played for Hughesville pop-warner back in the mid 90s ha

My grandparents lived on second street and we used to go to the Methodist church there.
I live across from freezers auto parts. Small world.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was talking to my dad when I was up around thanksgiving. I’ve never understood why a school like Sock, Montoursville, Danville, or Lewisburg, teams with some talent, don’t run a more up tempo and spread like offense. When I played the teams that could air it out were able to go toe to toe or even beat Southern. Warrior Run beat Southern my senior year and I think they ran the ball twice. They’ve never been good. That was in the midst of SCA’s six straight state championships run, too.

For you TN folks that don’t know what Southern is, that’s the team that dismantled Champ’s son’s HS on ESPN to open the season.
They were insane this year. Won the 2a state championship 74- 7. Rural public school that had six division 1 signees this year alone, including the top wr. Julian Fleming who went to OSU.

Montoursville had a great team, and they got dominated by Southern 35-0 and the only reason the score was that low was Southern pulled their 1's before the half. While I understand their institutional success, this years team was absolutely impressive even Roth said it was the best team he has ever had.
Edit: the most they gave up in the regular season was 14 points, and 27 in the playoffs. Their defense this year has shut everyone down and they have scored at will with their sophomores and freshmen against most teams.

I know we're not pursuing him, but does anyone know how his game compares to that of big brother?

The fact that we arent pursuing him pretty much sums up the comparison. There isnt one.
How good was Jadeveon coming out of HS tho? Was he considered a stud talent, or did he develop at SCAR?

VN Store

Back