'20 MD WDE Demon Clowney

Different positions.Both are double teamed and both are impact players was the whole point.Clowney isn’t lazy he gets double teamed off the edge because of his ability just like Donald.

The difference between Clowney and Donald is you can depend on Donald and Clowney has spent a lot of time on the injured reserve. His often injured status is why Houston was willing to let him go rather than pay him a lot of money. The injury he has could really end his career if he eventually has to have a major surgery on his hip amd microfracture on his knee and both are same side

All schools do this yearly and hs coaches and players get upset. Common practice in recruiting. So really just relax. I've seen hs coaches say a school can't come back and recruit. Schools laugh at this and kp it coming.
I understand that, usually those are power hungry coaches that have a couple generational type guys, this coach however has an extended record of this level of recruits, I find it hard to believe they would act like that without some reason, like you said it always happens and he likely has dealt with it before. It all just seems excessive for a normal processing.

The difference between Clowney and Donald is you can depend on Donald and Clowney has spent a lot of time on the injured reserve. His often injured status is why Houston was willing to let him go rather than pay him a lot of money. The injury he has could really end his career if he eventually has to have a major surgery on his hip amd microfracture on his knee and both are same side

And that’s fair.injuries could happen to anyone playing at that kind of level but to say Clowney was lazy or a “take a play off” kind of player is delusional dude was a power house. @de1conley you remember him coming into the college level and the tone he set at SC for 3 years and even in his early NFL career.cant deny those facts but in college and in his early NFL career he has double teamed.

And that’s fair.injuries could happen to anyone playing at that kind of level but to say Clowney was lazy or a “take a play off” kind of player is delusional dude was a power house. @de1conley you remember him coming into the college level and the tone he set at SC for 3 years and even in his early NFL career.cant deny those facts but in college and in his early NFL career he has double teamed.

Clowney might be the greatest player I have ever seen in person. I also saw him run the 200m and look amazing. Look anyone who says anything about taking plays off doesn't know the game. Hell EVERY pass rusher or DL period does. Does that make them lazy Hell no. Clowney was maybe besides Reggie White the best in decades to lace em up. As a pro he has missed so much time that he just has been so up and down ppl seem to forget that.

Clowney might be the greatest player I have ever seen in person. I also saw him run the 200m and look amazing. Look anyone who says anything about taking plays off doesn't know the game. Hell EVERY pass rusher or DL period does. Does that make them lazy Hell no. Clowney was maybe besides Reggie White the best in decades to lace em up. As a pro he has missed so much time that he just has been so up and down ppl seem to forget that.

hands down.Facts.dude was an animal and couldn’t be stopped.

Has microfracture ever worked?it seems like that is the end of everybody's career that has the procedure

On the face of it, it seems like a panicky treatment . It's like if you chip a coffee cup, you make the decision to smash it to a powder and hope God is kind enough to you that he will put it back together the way it was.

On the face of it, it seems like a panicky treatment . It's like if you chip a coffee cup, you make the decision to smash it to a powder and hope God is kind enough to you that he will put it back together the way it was.
It's not fixing small fractures. It's making small fractures to stimulate cartilage growth. Melvin Gordon and reggie Bush are two examples of having many successful seasons post surgery. Gordon had his after his rookie year. Bush in 2008. Here is a good article about the surgery.

Melvin Gordon works back from surgery

VN Store

Back