Maybe a Leader has Emerged?

Maybe he can pep talk Coach into changing QBs.

Cause if he don't. JJ only gets less than 5 receptions a game.

Got to feel sorry for the guy. Should be a first round draft pick but has JG for a QB.

Reactions: DaUndergroundMan
JJ has been this dude since arriving on campus. He was this dude during the game on Saturday vs GaState and it didn’t mean anything. Hate to tell you guys, nothings gonna change with what he said here. He’s gonna keep playing hard and keep playing with passion....and he’ll continue to be 1 of 3-4 guys in the program who will, it won’t be anywhere near enough and Tennessee will continue to lose and get embarrassed weekly.

Reactions: MyVolsDropped
Maybe he can pep talk Coach into changing QBs.

Cause if he don't. JJ only gets less than 5 receptions a game.

Got to feel sorry for the guy. Should be a first round draft pick but has JG for a QB.
He just got 7 on Saturday, so why is he “only (gonna get) less than 5 receptions a game” going forward?

And I love JJ, but he’s not likely to even be drafted no matter who his QB is or isn’t.

Last edited:
I love me some Jauan but until we have a leader at QB we are never going to execute properly on offense.
^ This x infinity! Any QB can create a high QB rating, and make their play appear statistically better than it actually was. JG has mastered this concept. He is not a leader, does not have the respect of his teammates, never has, never will. It is mindboggling, coaches can not / refuse to acknowledge what is so obvious to many. I can not wait until Bailey gets here, if Pruitt, Chaney and Weinke are ignorant enough to stick with JG. Pathetic...

^ This x infinity! Any QB can create a high QB rating, and make their play appear statistically better than it actually was. JG has mastered this concept. He is not a leader, does not have the respect of his teammates, never has, never will. It is mindboggling, coaches can not / refuse to acknowledge what is so obvious to many. I can not wait until Bailey gets here, if Pruitt, Chaney and Weinke are ignorant enough to stick with JG. Pathetic...
How do you fake being statistically better than you are?

Pat Ryan on Big Orange Hotline said the 2019 season in over if Tennessee loses to BYU.
Welp, that would be one more quitting bandwagoner we wouldn't have to hear from any more, if he is speaking on behalf of those that quit before a single SEC game was played. But, maybe that didn't come out the way he meant it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Lets hope so. We need a couple more or at least one on defense.
JJ can and should be a great leader and most teams QB is a leader. Don't think JG is that type and have never though he would be a leader. The only thing I think of when I think of him is the pouting he did a few seasons ago because he did not get his way! I saw another glimpse of that the other night when he looked pouty on the bench. So ready for Harrison or who ever to take that job when JG goes PRO!! LOL! JMHO as always! SS

lebron-about-time.gif

Reactions: Sara Clark
At this point just put JJ at QB. I bet he won’t slide short of the first down and won’t look like a robot wearing concrete boots when he runs

JJ will always be one of my favorite Vols and I hope he's right about Saturday. We'll see if he can get the ball and be a factor. (this goes from here on out)
He had some great blocks and had like 8 grabs for 120 and a TD

I don't know what else needs to happen on his part.

VN Store

Back