Maybe a Leader has Emerged?

At least someone is stepping up.

Of course it would be Jennings. The rest of them need to follow his example. Never give up, never take a play off, fight for everything.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
At this point just put JJ at QB. I bet he won’t slide short of the first down and won’t look like a robot wearing concrete boots when he runs
Had 7 catches for 108 yards and a Td last week. Thinking maybe, just maybe he’s better served staying at WR.

Reactions: LittleVol
Murphy about to fall on a helmet
Better hope so. If nobody addresses the ish he pulled on social media.....ahh hell, what am I saying, this team is soft as charming from Pruitt on down, seriously doubt anyone even brought it up to him. He’ll probably start vs BYU.

Had 7 catches for 108 yards and a Td last week. Thinking maybe, just maybe he’s better served staying at WR.
He’s played QB before, great receiver but our QB just ain’t good, at leas JJ will play that spot as a leader

So the one player that Brady Hoke wanted off the team is practically the only player worthy of being on the team? Jeez, how did that guy ever get to coach Michigan?

Better hope so. If nobody addresses the ish he pulled on social media.....ahh hell, what am I saying, this team is soft as charming from Pruitt on down, seriously doubt anyone even brought it up to him. He’ll probably start vs BYU.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit. Heck, Kurott Garland was in the transfer portal for two weeks and played more than Matthew Butler, Latrell Bumphus, and Elijah Simmons combined.

I love me some Jauan but until we have a leader at QB we are never going to execute properly on offense.
Al Wilson wasn’t a QB and he was the alpha leader of the ‘98 team. Even John Henderson said everyone was afraid to not follow Wilson’s lead. You think JJ can whip everyone’s arse?

Reactions: joevol33
Nothing has changed about Jauan. He’s been a killer from day one. If everyone else played like him we wouldn’t be where we are.

Reactions: 37L1
Al Wilson wasn’t a QB and he was the alpha leader of the ‘98 team. Even John Henderson said everyone was afraid to not follow Wilson’s lead. You think JJ can whip everyone’s arse?
I'm willing for him to whip everyone after Saturday

Reactions: Sara Clark

D31-BC3-D6-40-F9-41-ED-A845-4-E086-A71-F3-C5.gif

Reactions: Sara Clark

VN Store

Back