Maybe a Leader has Emerged?

Whatever. Words don’t mean jack anymore.

Go out and play to the best of your ability. Really that’s all we ****ing ask. Just play with energy and passion for the name and color that’s on your jersey.

tenor.gif

He a DOG!

How many 320 Lb Lineman will line up in front of a 120 Lb Doberman?.............................NONE, those boys will eat you up. We need a nickname to put a fire in someone's stomach.........Dobermans! Junk Yard Dogs.........I don't care, just go out there and get in a fight with someone, just show some friggen heat!

How many 320 Lb Lineman will line up in front of a 120 Lb Doberman?.............................NONE, those boys will eat you up. We need a nickname to put a fire in someone's stomach.........Dobermans! Junk Yard Dogs.........I don't care, just go out there and get in a fight with someone, just show some friggen heat!

I’m in favor.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Chase the WR and RB to the goal line and tackle his @$$, and say..............I don't give up! I will find you and you will know it was me.

You want the other team to know, we are going to play fricken mean, nasty and if I get a flag for unnecessary roughness..........know that that was not an accident. Let them leave Neyland saying, I don't want to play them again. LBs look right at the QB and tell them, I will get you and it will hurt.

Unacceptable?

Hmmmmm. Where have I heard that word before? Seems I heard another coach here literally wear it out!

Reactions: Titan05
JJ is a player but he can't go at it alone, he did all he could Saturday with over 100yds recieving. The rest of this team has to follow or it's not going to happen. Shape up or ship out that goes for the players and coaches

It's interesting that when asked, he wouldn't confirm the coach's comments about "practicing better than we played." Not sure how to read his hesitation, but that is interesting to me. It would have been the easiest thing to just say yeah or whatever. Seems like he either thinks the coach is FOS or that he doesn't think we've been practicing well.

It's interesting that when asked, he wouldn't confirm the coach's comments about "practicing better than we played." Not sure how to read his hesitation, but that is interesting to me. It would have been the easiest thing to just say yeah or whatever. Seems like he either thinks the coach is FOS or that he doesn't think we've been practicing well.
I wondered if he wanted to let coach speak for himself? I don't know....

Would someone please give a fact based analysis on how the QB cost us the game! As bad as we played, we still still scored 30 points and had over 300 yards passing. We only had 93 yards rushing. I guess the QB is the cause for that. I guess the QB allowed the opposition to hold the ball for over 30 minutes of the game. I guess the QB gave up 213 yards rushing and 38 points. The entire team, coaches included, blew this game pathetically with a few exceptions, JJ being the most notable.
1. Slid early and didn't get the first down, cost us a shot at points. 2. 21 points off turnovers, he was responsible for 3. Terrible decision making

VN Store

Back