Maybe a Leader has Emerged?

I love Jennings and he's too good of a player to have gone through as much BS as he has while here, but I doubt this will make much of a difference. There's a lot of problems with our team and Jennings can't fix them all himself.

Once his playing days are over we should give Jennings every opportunity to coach for us. Players would love to play for a coach with his passion and attitude.

I really hope a there is a camera crew and the sideline reporter is camped out behind our bench when Jennings is on the sideline....

Reactions: Sara Clark
Yeah, because there are a ton of teams out there winning consistently without a QB who is a leader! WRONG!!!
How many teams are winning consistently with their offensive and defensive lines getting blown off the ball non stop?

You can only really have a QB discussion (or a WR discussion, or an RB discussion, or a discussion about any other position) once you establish that you can control the LOS. Everything else is just details.

I love me some Jauan but until we have a leader at QB we are never going to execute properly on offense.
Would someone please give a fact based analysis on how the QB cost us the game! As bad as we played, we still still scored 30 points and had over 300 yards passing. We only had 93 yards rushing. I guess the QB is the cause for that. I guess the QB allowed the opposition to hold the ball for over 30 minutes of the game. I guess the QB gave up 213 yards rushing and 38 points. The entire team, coaches included, blew this game pathetically with a few exceptions, JJ being the most notable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sara Clark
74dc99734a90742ed25d97cdaad9ab90.gif

VN Store

Back