Maui is free!

C-Mo is the second best OBP with more than 8 ab's after Griff. Problem right now is he leads us in strikeouts but OBP is really what matters to me. I don't care how you get on as long as you get on. Plus he is 3-3 on stolen bases. He has 1/3 of the ones we have. Can't take him out of lineup. I don't think you can put Jaslove in any of the spots that were mentioned unless Maui or one of the others struggles which I do not think will happen. Sad part is Jaslove played good defense for us and I hate he now loses his chance to play. I know it is life but just wondered what people thought.
Absolutely. It is tough. Especially for a Knoxville kid who you know has orange in his veins. I feel like you do. I get the reality the all American is going to move in and he's out but he showed us all something. He can play and we can win with him. He's still got a future here.

LOL, I do not know how to do avatars.
On the top bar, click on your current avatar (your “V” with the green background

Click “Account Details”

On this page you can change your avatar. You can upload a photo from your library. If you want, you can save a photo from the internet to your photos and use that.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
On the top bar, click on your current avatar (your “V” with the green background

Click “Account Details”

On this page you can change your avatar. You can upload a photo from your library. If you want, you can save a photo from the internet to your photos and use that.

Watch out Prof, we got a new educater in the forum.

Good problem to have. But right now, our weakest spots are in the outfield (at least as far as hitting goes). While I think Dreiling will eventually be the solution out there, you could play Moore in the OF with Merritt and Dickey some and let Jaslove play 2B. Not every game, but it's an option.
Yep, that would be a good scenario. And would get much more production offensively from the OF than what Booker and Scott have provided to this point.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Click “Account Details”

Thanks for the information and I am happy with my current avatar.

VN Store

Back