Maui is free!

I don't think I posted it on here, but I was one who thought it was a mistake to admit fault to the NCAA because I figured it would be like chum in the water. But maybe I can actually trust that our admin knows what it's doing and had this worked out for the best possible outcome. In my defense, for many years we absolutely couldn't trust that our admin had any clue what they were doing.

I don't think I posted it on here, but I was one who thought it was a mistake to admit fault to the NCAA because I figured it would be like chum in the water. But maybe I can actually trust that our admin knows what it's doing and had this worked out for the best possible outcome. In my defense, for many years we absolutely couldn't trust that our admin had any clue what they were doing.
Thanks for coming around and being humble.

862786AF-077E-4985-A0D4-9FBB32088EFF.jpeg

In all honesty, a major symptom of BVS is Mike Hamilton-itis. The side effects linger for a very long time. Hart Attacks and Currie-17 can be overcome with copious amounts of potent potables.

Good news for VOLS !!
Terrific news on Ahuna and I think that Vitello gets cleared for the Charleston Southern mini series.
Did Wiegels cut off the power to the western part of the US?
You all need avatars within the next 48 hours. House rules per @mad4vols

Reactions: MAD and chuckiepoo
They took 8 games away from him and us as fans. Screw the NCAA.

You know, like dinner, supper….
That actually was what I thought. Just couldn't make sense of how it was used. Hell, I'm not gonna try and figure this chit out. I'll look and wait for english and get answers then I guess.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
a small part of me, a very minute part....a teeny tiny fraction....wants tennessee to go scorched earth on other schools and blow this stuff wide open. you know these coaches have dirt on each other.

I am sick of tennessee being the punching bag while the alabama's of the world just skate by untouched.

/rant

VN Store

Back