Maui is free!

In all honesty, a major symptom of BVS is Mike Hamilton-itis. The side effects linger for a very long time. Hart Attacks and Currie-17 can be overcome with copious amounts of potent potables.

If I was a doctor in Knoxville, I would have really made it rich since 2001.
However, I am pleased to announce the overall health of the VolNation has improved drastically in the last few years!

What do you think?
Nooice! I’m a sucker for that Vols script. I usually have the football helmet with the script font as mine. I currently have Spidey getting ejected by Green Goblin lol

What do you do with Jaslove?

Good problem to have. But right now, our weakest spots are in the outfield (at least as far as hitting goes). While I think Dreiling will eventually be the solution out there, you could play Moore in the OF with Merritt and Dickey some and let Jaslove play 2B. Not every game, but it's an option.

Speaking of Hawaii references: If you don't watch American Idol, this was from last week's season premier. I dare you to watch it and not get a tear in your eye.

I didn’t get a tear in my eye. I got more than a couple. Hopefully that kid continues to keep on keepin’ on and perseveres.

VN Store

Back