Marquill Osborne Transferring

Sorry, but quoting the team leader about people getting with the program or getting out is very relevant.
We have no indication whatsoever that he is leaving because of an attitude problem or a culture clash, nor do we have any indication that he wouldn't be leaving anyway regardless of who the coach or the quarterback is. He probably just would like to play more and knows there are younger players on the depth chart who are better than him. He made a classy statement and in all likelihood he is doing what's best for himself and the University, I wish him all the best.

I don't blame him. He had 2ints vs Kentucky in about 10 minutes and all Pruitt did was chew his a$$ for about 10 minutes for lateral to a teammate.

Seriously? Good grief.. It was a bone head move and Pruitt let him know it. That's what coaches are supposed to do. You know, COACH! I'm glad we finally have one.

Nothing against Osborne, but this is exactly what I want to happen. I expect Pruitt and staff to "over-recruit" at every position as well as upperclassmen. In my world, this is actually a good sign.

I don't blame him. He had 2ints vs Kentucky in about 10 minutes and all Pruitt did was chew his a$$ for about 10 minutes for lateral to a teammate.

Honestly I probably would’ve done the same thing if I was his coach. No need to be cute just go to the ground, the game is over, while Pruitt might have seemed rough on him you saw after that it looked like he was talking to him a bit more easier and trying to teach him.

Kind of sucks. I feel like Oz and Buchanan turned the corner (no pun) this season and CJP could have really developed them into very good DBs. Maybe he knows more than us and he is being recruited over.

I very seriously doubt it has to do with that teachable moment arse chewing in the KY game for an unnecessary lateral with the game well in hand.

Good luck kiddo!

Air Force can use you!

Reactions: BreatheUT
Losing confidence in Pruitt. Osborne’s big plays to minutes was likely highest among DBs.

Shut up lol

Edit: He didn’t play because we had two Freshman one of whom made All-SEC and another who barely got thrown at until late in the season. That’s why he didn’t start. Osborne can start somewhere just not Tennessee.

It's happening my brothers and sisters. The ever more being recruited over or not fitting the system that's being installed. Best of luck young man!! P.S this is only the beginning!!!

VN Store

Back